Wild Atlantic way yoga retreat.
About This Event
Wild Atlantic way yoga is a traditional Irish farmhouse on the edge of the Atlantic.
A place where you can come and practice yoga surrounded by nature and the ocean.
Truly the best of both worlds.
Your host Shirley O Halloran will be your driver for the week.
Her love of her part of Ireland will be evident as each afternoon she brings you somewhere very special in Cork
- Time away from it all .Rest ,relax or spend time on your own private beach.
- Shirley and Caroline (your yoga teacher) hope to bring you peace and mindfulness .
- While caring for you in one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland.
ScheduleMorning yoga to start your day.
Afternoon visit to some ancient sites on the edge of Ireland.
Meditation on a private beach to connect with nature.
- This trip INCLUDES:
- Brunch & Dinner 5 out of 6 night stay.
- Snacks, fresh fruity and light refreshments
- Pick up from Cork Airport
- Transport to sightseeing along Wild Atlantic Way
- One night accommodation at 4* hotel in Cork City
What's Not IncludedThis trip does NOT INCLUDE:
Flight to Ireland
Transfers to and from airport.
Venue HighlightsTruly a room with a view. Wild Atlantic way yoga retreat center sits on the edge of the Atlantic ocean. A place to wander to your hearts desire.
AccommodationsAs this is a traditional farmhouse all the rooms are sharing.
Bring a friend or we will have you share with someone we hope is suitable.
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free