Advanced Meditation Certification Program
The Awakening Begins – Advanced Meditation Certification Program, is one of the best course for deep learnings in the meditational practices for spiritual aspirants. It’s completely devoted to the meditation & different spiritual pieces of knowledge in the ocean of meditation. The students will be focused on practicing the self, realizing their soul, healing the soul & meditating on it. This meditation teachers training is the holistic approach to cover all the aspects of meditation. This course is suitable for beginners, or intermediate meditation practitioners or even advanced meditational practitioners who want to learn different meditational techniques and learn different spiritual knowledge.
The course mainly focuses on Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana & Samadhi. Unlike all other teachers training courses which are major focuses on Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra & Bandhas, this course is focusing on the most important aspects of yoga. Asanas make only physical body flexible but to work on our spiritual bodies we need to understand the science of Swara Yoga. The aim of this course is not keeping a student in the outer layers of yoga but getting them in the deep ocean of spiritual knowledge.
Any meditation practitioner, Yoga Teachers (RYT 200, RYT 300, RYT 500), Yoga Masters, Yoga aspirants even beginners in Yoga can attend this program. It will be extremely beneficial added advantage for a person who is working in the yoga field or meditation areas. Students will be able to teach different methods and deeper knowledge in Meditation after successfully completing the course to others. It will raise the consciousness level of student to higher dimensions and will teach a student to deep dive in spiritual realities.
I was a very beginner in yoga & meditation and I was not even aware of how to do yoga. This course not only teaches me the meditation techniques but also make me understand the science behind the meditation. The instructor Mr. Saurabh Shelar was so deep in this area that answered me all the answers to my questions regarding yoga & meditation and related subjects. I have also learned many different types of meditation here and I am really happy about the course. Bhagavad Geeta Sessions were my favorite sessions. – Sanky This is one of the best course in Meditation Program I have come across. The course doesn’t only includes learning of meditation practices but also understanding of many different realities like chakras and auras. It gives more insight into Puranas & Vedas. Anyone who is interested in spirituality and learning different realities of different dimensions must take up this course. – Katherina Joes
- What is Meditation?
- Difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Water Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Sound Meditation
- Seed Mantra Meditation
- Color Chakra Meditation
- Mandala Meditation
- Pyramid Meditation
- Soul Meditation
- Seven Lokas (Worlds) Meditation
- Pancha (Five) Prana Meditation
- Pancha (Five )Tatvas (Elements) Meditation
- Soul Meditation
- What is a soul?
- Who are you?
- How you came into the illusionary world?
- How karmas associated with a soul?
- Why does soul keep taking rebirth again?
- Can birth-Death-Rebirth cycle avoid? If Yes How?
- Soul Meditation
- Soul Relations
- Soul Returning
- Bhagavad Geeta
- What is Bhagavad Geeta?
- The essence of Bhagavad Geeta
- Different Chapters in Bhagavad Geeta
- Shlokas in Bhagavad Geeta and their details.
- What is the Law of Karma?
- Chakras & Nadis
- Major Nadis in the Body
- Location of Nadis in the human body
- How three nadis transverse the entire human body?
- Different Granthis (knots)
- How to sound beeja mantra for chakras?
- Five, Six or Seven major chakras?
- Activating the chakras.
- Pancha (Five) Tatvas (Elements) & their nature.
- Recognizing the tattvas.
- Different types of sounds for mantras.
- Different chakras & petals in the human body.
- Chakras according to Kundalini Upanishada.
- Chakras according to Yog Shikha Upanishada
- Chakra, Petals & Mantras according to Dhyan Bindu Upanishada.
- Chakras, Elements & Mantras according to Yog Tatva Upanishada.
- Different tatwas (elements) & their connection with nadis.
- Sanskrit Beeja Mantras & association with petals.
- Beeja Mantras according to Jabala Darshana Upanishada.
- Kundalini Shakti
- Nadis Network
- Triune Emergy System
- Nadis within Sushumna
- ॐkar Sadhana
- What is ॐkar Sadhana?
- What happens when we chant AUM?
- How to do ॐkar Sadhana?
- Detailed Practice
- What do Prana and pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- Balancing the breath.
- Timing the swara in pranayama.
- Pranayama in deep meditational stages.
- Swar Yog Shastra
- What is Swar Yog Shastra?
- Different types of breathing.
- How Swar Yoga benefits to human?
- The alternate breathing.
- Three Swaras.
- Action related to swaras.
- Ida, Pingala & Sushumna with swaras.
- Inherent energy of breath.
- Energy in Matter.
- Cosmic mind & Prana.
- Three states of consciousness.
- Who am I?
- Sound & Form of swara.
- Dimensions of sound.
- Mantra, Yantra & Tantra of breath.
- A concentration of Mind.
- Five Koshas (sheaths)
- Evolution through koshas.
- Different Pran Vayus in the human body.
- Techniques for changing pranas through different nostrils.
- Astrology & Swara.
- Making predictions
- Path of higher experience
- Length of Prana
- Reducing the length of swara
- Working with active swara
- Family Planning using swara
- Introduction of Mantra
- Vibration and energy patterns of mantras.
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Benefit of chanting mantras at a spiritual level.
- Different mantras & their uses.
- Knowledge Sessions
- Origin and any religious connection for meditation.
- Breathing Awareness and techniques
- What are chakras?
- What is Aura?
- Explanation of every chakra in detail.
- What are petals of chakras?
- Seed Mantra associated with every petal.
- How chakra and auras are connected together?
- A connection of Charkas/Auras with the physical body.
- Techniques to see Auras.
- Different levels of meditation.
- Different brainwaves and connection with meditation.
- How Kundalini awakes?
- What are Different Nadi’s?
- Main Nadi’s useful in meditation.
- What is Akashic Records?
- How to access Akashic Records?
- What are Lucid Dreams?
- What is Out of Body Experience?
- How to relax and detox body in day to day life.
- What are mandalas?
- Different Mandalas.
- Brainwaves & their effects.
- Group Discussion
- Group Discussion
- A root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
- Examination & Internship
- Theory Assignments based on teachings
- A short examination paper based on knowledge from the course
- Teaching Examination
- Internship (for a duration of 11 days, This is optional and student need to communicate before the course available for internship)
Venue HighlightsThe student will stop talking with anyone in the last 6 days of the course.
They will not use even Phone/Laptop/Any electronics gadget in the last 3 days of course & student will completely concentrate on meditation & deep consciousness and will be away from any modern days gadgets which will keep them in the non-reality/virtual world.
Away from alcohol, smoking and any kind of drugs during the course.
Keep celibacy during the course.
Stay a simple life in every way.
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
Schedule06:00 am – 07:30 am Yoga & Pranayama
07:30 am – 08:30 am Meditation
08:30 am – 09:30 am Tea & Breakfast
09:30 am – 10:30 am Meditation
10:30 am – 11:30 am Mantra Session
11.30 am – 12:30 pm Meditation
12:30 pm – 02:30 pm Rest
02:30 pm – 04:00 pm Bhagvat Geeta
04:00 pm – 05:00 pm Knowledge Session
05:00 pm – 05:15 pm Tea Break
05:00 pm – 06:00 pm Puranas & Vedas
06:00 pm – 06:30 pm ॐkar Sadhana
06:30 pm – 08:00 pm Meditation
08:00 pm – 09:00 pm Dinner
09:00 pm – 10:00 pm Self Study
10:00 pm Lights off