AYAHUASCA AFTERGLOW - 7 Day MASTERMIND in Brazil
Ayahuasca Mastermind for personal growth.
We utilize the positive effects on mindfulness and brain-plasticity during the 14 day "afterglow" after Ayahuasca intake. Practicing powerful meditations and scientific measurements developed to unfold the secrets for moment-to-moment awakening and spiritual enlightenment. Revealing powerful pathways to direct revelation and personal growth.
Educate yourself about the mechanisms of Ayahuasca, experience it in a safe environment and reap the benefits.
We provide prep-workshops that result in an understanding of the long-term effects of Ayahuasca on the brain and how they manifest in one's mind. Free from misconceptions, superstition or dogma, we take a rational approach to the plant-medicine.
We measure mindfulness abilities using research-grade EEG devices before and after micro-dosing Ayahuasca.
Personalized ceremonies take place in safe and comfortable environments, surrounded by good infrastructure and medically trained staff.
Before you arrive in Brazil, we will educate you about why and how you can benefit from Ayahuasca from a scientific point of view. In our Webinars we discuss state of the art scientific research regarding the mechanisms, benefits and risks of taking Ayahuasca.
Watch this short video and get a first glimpse of the amazing science of Ayahuasca:
If you want to dive deeper, you will find the video: "New Ayahuasca Research Findings, From Enhancing Mindfulness to Promoting Neurogenesis" further below.
You will also learn about the historic and contemporary use of Ayahuasca in Brazil and why it is a good place for westerners to experience Ayahuasca.
This documentary includes a great example of the open minded contemporary Ayahuasca culture in Brazil and the immediate effects of Ayahuasca on subjective experience.
Drone-views of the beach gardens in Santos, SP:
Get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - or on WhatsApp: +5511959217277 - We speak German, English and Portuguese and are happy to answer any questions regarding our mastermind.
Founder @ Ayahuasca Mastermind
A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe’ —a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Albert Einstein
- The science of Ayahuasca: effects on mindfulness, creativity, performance, depression, addiction and trauma
- Science based mindfulness training: EEG measurements, meditation practice, enlightenment made tangible
- Authentic Ayahuasca rituals: customize your setting
- Personalized success workshop: define your goals, realize your potential, rid yourself of fear
Venue HighlightsSantos is located a 90 minute drive from Sao Paulo Airport at the beautiful coastline of the state of Sao Paulo and is considered one of the best places to live in Brazil. Due to its beaches, infrastructure and safety it is the perfect setting for our mastermind. Santos is a recognized spa town featuring a seven-kilometer stretch of beach with a verdant promenade that is the largest Beach Front Garden in the world (Guinness World Records) and separates the beach from the seafront condos and hotels, along which families and friends walk, bike, skate, surf, you name it.
- Tour Assistance
Schedule7 Day Package (*accommodation not included)
Prep Webinar "Guide to Ayahuasca" (Online)
- history and contemporary use of Ayahuasca in Brazil and the power of ritual
- the science of Ayahuasca
- how to prepare for Ayahuasca
- what (not) to do during acute Ayahuasca effect
- what (not) to do after ayahuasca intake
Day 1 - 2 Workshop "Set and Setting" (On location)
- mindfulness training
- EEG eval before and after micro-dosing Ayahuasca
- setting goals and expectations
Day 3 - 5 "Ayahuasca-Ceremony"
- Includes up to 2 ceremonies
- Transport to and from ceremonies
- Guidance and translation during ceremonies
Day 6 - 7 Workshop "Practical enlightenment" (On location)
- how to integrate the new level of mindfulness in day to day life
- Listening, seeing, and feeling with full presence
- engaging intense emotions for self-realization
- the spirituality of everyday activities