Yoga trek in Himalayas of Nepal (poonHill mountain )
- -Daily Hatha Yoga at morning (during trek)
- -Daily mantra Chanting & meditation at eve.
- -Trekking 4-7 hours.
- - witnessing different culture and traditions
- -Local organic food ( based on availabality)
- - Observing different terran, plants in forests and birds.
- -natural hotspring bath.
- - Encounter with mountains and refreshiing views.
About This Event
Yoga Trek in the Himalayas of Nepal is a new trend for those who want some adventure, nature, mountains, and peace of mind with yoga and meditation.
The trip starts from Pokhara and follows the trekking route of Poon Hill.
we will encounter various terrain, villages, forests, hills, and mountains. Witnessing different culture and traditions.
Every day we will have yoga sessions in the morning, trekking on the daytime and mantra chanting and meditation, at evening.
On the sixth day, we will be at natural hot spring. we can have a bath and sit on hot-spring where it is believed to cure many chronic ailments after a couple of baths on that spring.
The final day we will be back to Pokhara and will have boating in Fewa lake. Next day we will bid a bye with sweet memories.
Once a year, Go someplace you have never been before.
Accommodationstwin sharing beds in city in standerd hotel.
and single bed during trek in guest house.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance