Posture of Consciousness Intensive: A Mentored Online Course
- Amrit Yoga Institute
- Your home or favorite hangout spot.
- $300.00 - Online Course Tuition (non-refundable)
Discover the Yoga of Energy
For trained Yoga Teachers of Any Tradition
Learn new skills passed down from a living Guru to layer the principles and practices of I AM Yoga® The Posture of Consciousness (POC) into any yoga class. These teachings are based in ancient yogic wisdom brought into a modern hatha/raja yoga practice. I AM Yoga® POC offers you a fresh new way of exploring your yoga practice and teaching because it’s foundation rests on energy or prana.
Learn new tools for your personal yoga practice and teaching!
- Understand the energetic purpose of the first and second halves of a yoga posture
- Cultivate Witness Consciousness to observe the subtle movement of prana in the body
- Discover the power of Press Points and Energetic Extensions when used in any posture
- Recognize experientially the energetic physics of energy following attention
- Master the energetics of the Edge, breaking the momentum of reactive physical, mental and emotional patterns
- This course is a prerequisite, for teachers coming from a tradition other than Amrit Yoga, for our I AM Yoga® Advanced Training: Meditation in Motion & I AM Yoga Therapy™ Professional Training Pathway
This course consists of eight modules. Each module will contain any, or all of the following:
- Mentor communication
- Audio/Video presentation
- Reading Materials
- Course exercises to complete
- Practice teaching
- I AM Yoga® Trained Teachers
- Refresh and expand your understanding and teaching skills as an I AM Yoga® teacher and learn refinements in the teachings
- You must be a certified 200 hour Yoga instructor (Yoga Alliance participation is not required)
- Have access to a phone or video conferencing
- Have an electronic device to view course materials, and an email account
- Have the ability to record and email the recordings to your mentor
- Complete the course in a minimum of 1 month, maximum of 2 months
You will be assigned a mentor and contacted within one week of registration.
***Please note that this course is non-refundable once you register.
Venue HighlightsWe are located in Salt Springs, Florida, amid the tranquil beauty of the Ocala National Forest on Lake Kerr, a spring-fed lake of nearly 3,000 acres. Beneath a canopy of towering Live Oaks, the six-acre campus features lush tropical gardens, stone decks and walkway, and a peaceful sand beach. The property includes a main house, lodge, main office, guest cabin, and brand new Healing Arts Center. We run programs year-long in service of our mission to bring authentic yogic wisdom to the world. If you’re not sure about taking a program yet, we also welcome guests for R&R.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free