KAMBO MEDICINE RETREAT
- Very experienced facilitators trained by Matses indigenous people of Peru
- Safe and caring setting within a natural environment
- Educational experience with personal advice
- A specific diet is followed for amplifying the detox effects of kambo
About This Event
We invite you to experience a 3-day immersion into the sacred medicines of Kambo, Rapé and Sananga at our beautiful facilities in Portugal.
This is a unique experience guiding you to the healing power and rituals of the ancient Matses tribes.
During the whole period of your retreat you will be assisted and supported by trained healers within a safe, warming environment.
The retreat includes 3 Kambo sessions and a session with Rapè and Sananga plus diet, preparation, medicinal plant bath and personal advice.
First day: orientation and briefing.
Morning: seminaries on Master Plants and Kambo medicine. Diet and preparation.
Opening ceremony with the first Kambo session.
Afternoon: rape´ session.
Second day: meditation and diet.
Morning: second Kambo session.
Third day: morning meditation and advice (consulta).
Morning: last Kambo session.
Afternoon: Sananga and closing fire ceremony.
“This is true freedom: to be capable of leaving ourselves, crossing the boundaries of our little world to open up the universe.” ― Alejandro Jodorowsky
- Kambo sessions, Rapé sessions, tailored therapies, diet and herbal detox, personal advice and decompression, open and closing ceremonies, workshops, meditation, breathwork
What's Not Includedairfare tickets and personal expenses
Venue HighlightsThe Centre is immersed in nature. It is easy to walk through the many forest paths and to reach the beautiful river beaches
No technology and no internet will enhance your spiritual experience
All the retreats are tailored
AccommodationsPrivate cabins or teepees with beautiful views
Possibility to extend the retreat for more tailored therapies or advanced teachings
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free