Tantric Intensive Retreat (50 hours)
- Anuttara Ashram
- Northern British Columbia, Canada
- Jul 1 - 10, 2019 (10 days)
- Simple Cabin in the Woods - CAD $1,450.00 Shared Cabin with Private Deck - CAD $1,300.00 Female Dormitory - CAD $1,150.00 Male Dormitory - CAD $1,150.00 Male Dorm - Private Room - CAD $1,300.00 Camping - CAD $900.00 (All prices include CAD $700.00 b
About This Event
50h Tantric Intensive
Immerse yourself in an Authentic Tantric Experience with Maharaji Guruji Dhyaneshvar Aryavrat. Learn the traditional and powerful practice of Tantra. Using Yantra (sacred geometry), Mantra (sacred chanting), and Yagna (sacred fire ceremony), he will weave for us the web of Tantra in these 10 days of worship to the Goddess. As well, it being his first appearance at Anuttara Ashram, he will inaugurate space for the eventual building of our temple.
In these 10 days participant will take part in:
Constructing a yantra
Empowering a yantra with mantra
Taking part in yagna (tantric fire ceremony)
Mantra Japa Meditation sessions (daily)
Personal meeting with Guruji
Satsang with Guruji
Deconstructing a yantra
This is a rare opportunity to have personal contact with a Tantric master. This program is a Yoga Alliance registered Continuing Education program (AYCEP), upon completion of this Intensive, a certificate will be given.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY: "Anuttara provided the opportunity to step away from an individual self and start to truly experience and access a feeling of all one, an interconnectedness that I had never felt before." - Ananda "It is a home to my heart and if you want the freshest air, water, and earth in the world, this is that. Combine saintliness with the extraordinarily pristine and you have something truly special and sacred. This is the real deal. " - Christopher "When you enter this place, no matter how hard you resist, you will slowly unravel the truth about life and yourself. The teachers are so genuine with a deep and loving desire to see the students grow, awaken and blossom. It can be a truly life-changing experience." - Laura
- This is a 10-day retreat with the Indian Tantric Master, Maharaji Guruji Dhyanshvar Arayavrat.
- Tantra in the west has been misconstrued under the guise of sex and sensuality. This retreat will be an opportunity to experience authentic tantric practices that go far beyond our modern western understanding.
- Harness your own kundalini energy, learn sacred ritual and discover true tantric practices.
- This will all take place in a tantric ashram, in a remote off-grid setting, free from the hustle and bustle of city life and technology.
ScheduleThis is a general outline and may be subject to change.
Morning Yoga & Meditation
Breakfast in silence
Mantra Meditation/Yantra Building
Healthy fresh vegan/vegetarian meal
Afternoon practice (yoga, philosophy, pranayama etc.)
Group meditation/kirtan or devotional dance on Fridays
730 PM Yagna (Fire ceremony)
Venue HighlightsLocated on 100 acres of natural old growth forest with rolling hills, surrounded by snow-tipped mountains, cliffs, waterfalls and the beautiful Nass river this teacher training is in a location unlike any other.
With wildlife, fresh mountain air, and pure silence, our center provides a natural setting to get away from our typically hectic lives and fully immerse yourself in the nature of our true selves.
The Ashram has been structured to honor the ashrams and monasteries of India and Thailand with western standards of cleanliness, food quality and professionalism.
The area has trails and plenty of space for exploring and adventuring in your free time.
AccommodationsBeing completely off-grid we have only compost toilets and minimal electricity. We do have Wi-Fi upon request. There are options of camping, dormitory, and shared or private cabins.
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free