- Casa Agave
- Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
- Ongoing package (8 days / 7 nights)
- Our goal with this trip is to spend a BALANCED week together working hard in our workouts, adventuring hard on our excursions, relaxing our bodies with recovery sessions and balancing it all out with some Mexican treats and perhaps some cheeky cocktails.
- You will be hosted by a unique, FUN and knowledgeable team to guide you through your week. What makes us different is that our retreat teams consists of individuals who have dedicated their careers and education to health and wellness. The Balanced Experience team has physical therapists, kinesiologists, personal trainers and nutritionists to name a few. Not only does our team pack a wealth of health and wellness knowledge, but we also know how to have a really good time.
ScheduleWHAT YOU CAN (contact info blocked)
This is not your typical retreat… this is a BALANCED experience. We work hard, play hard and enjoy life.
A typical day in the life of The Balanced Experience starts around 8am with a quick but effective HIIT workout on the pool deck or beach led by Meaghan, followed by a delicious plant-based breakfast.
Next, we’ll pack our things and head out on a local adventure such as surf lessons, boat cruise or a hike to a secret beach. Most afternoons will be free time where you can explore town, have some down time on the beach or choose your own adventure.
We will reconvene in the early evening for our delicious in-house prepared vegan dinner by Shawna. We’ll wrap up the day with some gentle self care and rehab like rolling, mobility work or stretching with Danielle, followed perhaps by a cheeky adult beverage as a night cap (option of course).
About This Event
The Balanced Experience is not your typical retreat. It is designed to help you re-energize and hit reset all while living in the moment and not taking life so seriously. We energize through daily workouts and plant-based nutrition, we get bold through excursions and adventure, we re-vitalize through recovery movement sessions, we connect through conversation and company and we balance it all with fun people and cheeky cocktails.
Luxury villa accommodation
Daily guided workouts with Meaghan Sutter of Peak Training Whistler
Rehab and mobility sessions with Danielle every evening
A guided hike
A guided mediation and journalling workshop
Plant-based breakfast daily and dinner every evening prepared by holistic nutritionist Shawna Barker of Synergy Nutrition
One bodywork session with Danielle
Filtered water and healthy vegan friendly snacks
Local Transportation to all adventures
Wifi at the villa
Welcome package and custom itinerary
Raw Vegan Chef Course with Shawna Barker
Venue HighlightsWe will be staying together at unique and beautiful villa overlooking the town of Sayulita and with incredible ocean views. We have our own private pool and plenty of movement space.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Dairy Free