Warrior Assembly 2019
- Dorje Denma Ling Shambhala Meditation Retreat Centre
- 22 Balmoral Road, Tatamagouche, NS, B0K 1V0
- Aug 7 - 18, 2019 (12 days)
- Lodge: Double Occupancy - $55 per Night - CAD $2,005.00 New Cabin-Style Tent: Single Occupancy - $60 per Night - CAD $2,060.00 Lodge: Triple Occupancy Dorm with Bunk Bed - $45 per Night - CAD $1,895.00 Drala Cabin: Single Occupancy - $80 per Night - CA
About This Event
The Shambhala Office of Practice and Education and Dorje Denma Ling are pleased to offer Warrior Assembly for 2019.
Building on Enlightened Society Assembly and the Sacred Path programs, Warrior Assembly introduces powerful practices and teachings on the Ashe principle. This Assembly focuses on how to develop fearlessness in engaging as a warrior in the world. The preparation required for Warrior Assembly is listed below.
Warrior Assembly is a prerequisite for attending Sacred World Assembly.
APPLYING AND REGISTERING FOR WARRIOR ASSEMBLY
Registering for Warrior Assembly is a three-part process as follows:
(1) Apply to the Office of Practice and Education at Shambhala International based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can apply to Shambhala International after January 3, 2019 here. (Note: you will have to log into the Shambhala Database in order to complete your application.)
(2) If you are accepted to attend, you will receive an email including a special registration code. Return to this page, complete the registration and enter the code where asked.
(3) Pay your deposit. Your deposit reserves your spot in the program as well as puts you in the queue for housing.
The Office of Practice and Education endeavours to process applications as quickly as possible, but it can sometimes take up to 8 weeks.
– Tuition is $1,400 and includes meals.
– An Early Bird Discount of $120 is offered if you register by May 7.
– Accommodations are extra.
– There is also be a materials fee of $225 for your brush, text and pin.
All prices quoted on this website are in Canadian currency.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Please plan on arriving between 3 – 6pm on August 7, 2019, for check-in and registration. Dinner is offered at 6:30pm. The program begins at 7:30pm. August 18 is departure day; you are free to leave at any time.
PREREQUISITES TO ATTENDING
Enlightened Society Assembly (and its prerequisites)
Sacred Path programs (including Golden Key)
Basic Goodness series
Completion of a weekthün (in addition to the one done before Enlightened Society Assembly)
One letter of reference from your meditation instructor, centre director, shastri, or acharya
Membership in your local Shambhala Meditation Centre/Group or a Shambhala International membership. For more information on membership, contact your local Shambhala Centre or visit (contact info blocked) If you live in a remote area where centre membership is not possible, you can become a member of Shambhala by contacting Thomas Cory at (contact info blocked).
This program requires pre-authorization in order to register. An authorization code will be included in your acceptance letter.
Registration will open in the new year. Stay tuned for updates.
What to Bring & Expect at DDL
How to Get Here
Financial Aid Form
INTERESTED IN STAFFING WARRIOR ASSEMBLY?
If you are qualified and interested in staffing Warrior Assembly, you can apply here.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Aug 21 - 23, 2020 (3 days)
Aug 21 - 28, 2020 (8 days)
Maha Vidya Yoga and Ayurveda – Maine, USA Maine, USAJun 5 - 8, 2020 (4 days)