Mother’s Day Renewal Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- May 10 - 12, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
Divine Mother represents the power that creates and gives birth to all life. This retreat is for anyone who is drawn to care for living beings, whether your own children, others in your community, or the Earth itself. Take time to nourish yourself with compassion and be taken care of with wholesome food, time alone and healthy interaction with others. Relax, renew. Tap into your own creative spirit and rediscover yourself beyond caregiving. Let Divine Mother take care of you!
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 a.m.
Breakfast – 8-8:30 a.m.
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Personal Time – 10-11 a.m.
Workshop – 11-12:30 p.m.
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Personal Time – 1-4 p.m.
Workshop – 4-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.