Life Seals: Mapping a Life of Meaning - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- May 17 - 19, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
In Life Seals you create a symbolic life map that surfaces hidden patterns and clarifies direction. Through drawing and reflection, you gain access to a deeper understanding of yourself. Discover how different aspects such as mind and senses relate to each other, understand how you create obstacles, and reveal your untapped potential. The process of opening personal symbolism is rich, memorable and often deeply moving. The tangible, visual quality of Life Seals provides a reminder that you can refer back to for guidance.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis course begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on a course:
Hatha Yoga – 7-8 a.m.
Breakfast – 8 a.m.
Workshop – 10-12:30 p.m
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Focused Reflection – 1-3 p.m.
Workshop – 3-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.