Solstice Retreat: Renewing in the Light Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Jun 21 - 23, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
What better time to saturate yourself with Light than during the magic of summer solstice?In this retreat we explore the practice of the Divine Light Invocation, along with relaxation techniques, visualizations and meditations on Light.
The Divine Light Invocation is a standing meditation that combines the body, breath and mind in a concise practice of visualizing Divine Light, recognizing the Light within and learning how to share this Light with others. It is one of the most integral practices at Yasodhara Ashram.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 a.m.
Breakfast – 8-8:30 a.m.
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Personal Time – 10-11 a.m.
Workshop – 11-12:30 p.m.
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Personal Time – 1-4 p.m.
Workshop – 4-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.