Power of Perception: Exploring the Senses - 6 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Jul 21 - 26, 2019 (6 days)
About This Event
Sensory input continually influences how we create and respond to our inner and outer worlds. In this workshop you will explore smell, taste, sight, touch and hearing to gain clarity and expand your understanding. You can ask: Which sense is dominant and which ones need strengthening? And what part does mind, the interpreter, play? Find our how the senses relate to the Kundalini system of yoga and how you can gain more freedom of choice as you cultivate your senses.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis course begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty (contact info blocked) on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on a course:
Hatha Yoga – 7-8 (contact info blocked)
Breakfast – 8 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 10-12:30 (contact info blocked)
Lunch – 12:30 (contact info blocked)
Focused Reflection – 1-3 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 3-5:30 (contact info blocked)
Dinner – 6 (contact info blocked)
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 (contact info blocked)