Insight Through Asanas - 4 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Aug 12 - 15, 2019 (4 days)
About This Event
Many people experience the physical benefits of yoga. But beyond the physical, there are psychological and mystical aspects to be discovered. This Hidden Language approach integrates reflection with the poses to promotes harmony between body, mind and spirit. As you question, listen and use imagery to move into the asanas, you open to insights that can be instrumental in your daily life. Through dialogue between body and mind, you gently reveal yourself to yourself in transformative ways. Take this next step with yoga!
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis course begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty p.m. on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on a course:
Hatha Yoga – 7-8 a.m.
Breakfast – 8 a.m.
Workshop – 10-12:30 p.m
Lunch – 12:30 p.m.
Focused Reflection – 1-3 p.m.
Workshop – 3-5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 6 p.m.
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 p.m.