Dream Yoga: Opening to Intuition - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Oct 4 - 6, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
Dreams are a gateway to intuition—sometimes inspiring, always mysterious and often confusing. They carry messages waiting to be opened and understood. What is my next step? What can I learn from a difficult situation? What gives my life meaning? Learn a time-tested method to invite your dream symbols to speak, offering guidance and clear steps to action.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- By combining yoga practices with personal development techniques, we offer a unique set of teachings that inspire and transform.
- All courses include a daily early morning Hatha or Hidden Language Yoga class, morning and afternoon workshops, group work and time for personal reflection.
- Course participants are also invited to participate in Karma Yoga with our community and to attend satsang each evening.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis course begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty (contact info blocked) on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on a course:
Hatha Yoga – 7-8 (contact info blocked)
Breakfast – 8 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 10-12:30 (contact info blocked)
Lunch – 12:30 (contact info blocked)
Focused Reflection – 1-3 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 3-5:30 (contact info blocked)
Dinner – 6 (contact info blocked)
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 (contact info blocked)