Awakening Wonder Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Apr 12 - 14, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
Enrich your experience of the world around you and open your heart to wonder. What would it mean to remove filters that keep you from seeing, tasting, hearing, touching, smelling what is? Explore how your sense perceptions interact with your mind’s interpretation. By building awareness of mind and senses, you can start to choose your way of being moment-by-moment, awakening to your own potential.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty (contact info blocked) on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 (contact info blocked)
Breakfast – 8-8:30 (contact info blocked)
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 10-11 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 11-12:30 (contact info blocked)
Lunch – 12:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 1-4 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 4-5:30 (contact info blocked)
Dinner – 6 (contact info blocked)
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 (contact info blocked)