Searching for Silence in a Noisy World - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Aug 20 - 22, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
The massive bombardment of our senses from modern technology can drive us away from the true source of power and energy within. This retreat can help uncover your sense of inner knowing. Through times of silence and practices such as watching your mind, calming the breath, chanting mantras—and unplugging from electronic devices—you can become receptive to your interior landscape. Listen to your inner voices – what do they say? Which to follow and which to let go? Can you find a place of rest?
This retreat will include times of speaking as well as periods of intentional silence (mauna). Please be prepared to commit to a few days without electronic devices.
Includes shared accommodation, three meals daily, morning hatha, retreat/workshop, and evening satsang. After the program ends, stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty (contact info blocked) on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 (contact info blocked)
Breakfast – 8-8:30 (contact info blocked)
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 10-11 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 11-12:30 (contact info blocked)
Lunch – 12:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 1-4 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 4-5:30 (contact info blocked)
Dinner – 6 (contact info blocked)
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 (contact info blocked)