Yoga & Nature Weekend Retreat - 3 Night Yoga Retreat at Yasodhara Ashram in Kootenay Bay, BC
- Yasodhara Ashram
- Kootenay Bay, BC, Canada
- Aug 9 - 11, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
The lake, mountains, sky and forest of Yasodhara Ashram invite you to take refuge, to awaken to your own nature, to remember your interconnection with all of life. What is it like to experience the majesty of mountains as you do Mountain pose? Or learn balance from a tree? Hike the forest trails, walk the beaches, find your special places for silence and meditation. How does nature reflect back what you need to know? Yoga & Nature can give you perspective and connect you to a sense of the sacred.
- This retreat balances personal time with spiritual practice and community activities and is designed to help you go in-depth, giving you space to reconnect to an inner source of peace and wisdom.
- Daily yoga classes, short workshops and Karma Yoga are included in your retreat.
- Meditation rooms are available for practice.
- Nourishing food and stunning natural beauty complete the perfect retreat from the everyday.
ScheduleThis retreat begins after dinner on the scheduled first evening and ends at five-thirty (contact info blocked) on the last scheduled day. You are welcome to stay overnight and have breakfast the next day at no extra cost.
A typical daily schedule while on retreat:
Hatha Yoga – 6:50-7:50 (contact info blocked)
Breakfast – 8-8:30 (contact info blocked)
Karma Yoga – 8:30 – 9:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 10-11 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 11-12:30 (contact info blocked)
Lunch – 12:30 (contact info blocked)
Personal Time – 1-4 (contact info blocked)
Workshop – 4-5:30 (contact info blocked)
Dinner – 6 (contact info blocked)
Satsang – 7:30-8:30 (contact info blocked)