Meet Mother Ayahuasca
- Ayahuasca an Huachuma Retreats in Iquitos and Chavin de Huantar- Dawn of Eden
- Iquitos, Loreto, Peru
- $200.00 - 1 Night of Ayahuasca Ceremony
About This Event
Come and be part of a fantastic experience with the Mother Ayahuasca in our Shamanic Center, home to the Jaguar-Temple of Transformation—unique throughout the world—consecrated by Egyptian gods and goddesses to accelerate the evolution of human consciousness. During the ceremony the Mother Ayahuasca is going to help you to clean your mind, body and spirit.
Dawn of Eden® is home to the Jaguar-Temple of Transformation—unique throughout the world—consecrated by Egyptian gods and goddesses to accelerate the evolution of human consciousness.
- - Feel the energy of the mother Ayahausca in the Jaguar-Temple of Transformation.
Venue Highlights- The shamanic center is 15 minutes from the city center.
- In case of any inconvenience we have the assistance of the Ana Sthal clinic
- We are members of the Chamber of Commerce of Loreto.
- We have all the amenities so that the experience is unique and beautiful.
- The rooms have air conditioning, hot and cold shower, wifi, cable TV.
AccommodationsThe rooms have air conditioning, own bathroom, in each bathroom there are small windows, mirror, individual towels, we have cold water and hot water, liquid soap for hands, soap for body, toilet paper, lavatory and toilet. Each room has two single beds, each bed has two drawers in the lower part, we also have a small closet, large vents with curtains.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Fitness Center
Certain foods should be avoided when consuming Ayahuasca. This is common knowledge. However, other than following generally accepted prohibitions, most shamanic centers pay minimal attention to the food being served.
At Dawn of Eden, we know the menu plays an important role in one’s ceremonial work. For that reason, we arranged for Fernanda Guevara, an international “Holistic Chef” to come to Iquitos to develop our menu and train our cooking staff. Every meal is visually appealing and sensationally delicious and each has been tailored with local, “Ayahuasca-friendly” ingredients to provide optimum nutrition.