Jaguar Odyssey – 3 Ayahuasca Ceremonies – April 1 – 5
- Ayahuasca an Huachuma Retreats in Iquitos and Chavin de Huantar- Dawn of Eden
- Jaen Street 454, Iquitos City
- Apr 1 - 5, 2019 (5 days)
- $1,500.00 - (3) Three Ayahuasca Ceremony (Amazon) in Dawn of Eden
About This Event
The heart is the seat of intuition and the gateway to an alignment with one’s higher nature. For that reason, while various types of physical and emotional healing are possible, Dawn of Eden’s transformation work focuses on a shamanic opening of the heart. For some, this energetic opening of the heart comes more quickly as they have already achieved substantial milestones in their personal growth. Others have significant blockages in other parts of their being, which must first be cleared.
Dawn of Eden® is home to the Jaguar-Temple of Transformation—unique throughout the world—consecrated by Egyptian gods and goddesses to accelerate the evolution of human consciousness.
Venue Highlights- The shamanic center is 15 minutes from the city center.
- In case of any inconvenience we have the assistance of the Ana Sthal clinic
- We are members of the Chamber of Commerce of Loreto.
- We have all the amenities so that the experience is unique and beautiful.
- The rooms have air conditioning, hot and cold shower, wifi, cable TV.
AccommodationsThe rooms have air conditioning, own bathroom, in each bathroom there are small windows, mirror, individual towels, we have cold water and hot water, liquid soap for hands, soap for body, toilet paper, lavatory and toilet. Each room has two single beds, each bed has two drawers in the lower part, we also have a small closet, large vents with curtains.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Fitness Center
Certain foods should be avoided when consuming Ayahuasca. This is common knowledge. However, other than following generally accepted prohibitions, most shamanic centers pay minimal attention to the food being served.
At Dawn of Eden, we know the menu plays an important role in one’s ceremonial work. For that reason, we arranged for Fernanda Guevara, an international “Holistic Chef” to come to Iquitos to develop our menu and train our cooking staff. Every meal is visually appealing and sensationally delicious and each has been tailored with local, “Ayahuasca-friendly” ingredients to provide optimum nutrition.