300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship
- Akshi Yogashala - Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Ram Jhula, Swarg Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304, India
- Mar 4 - Apr 5, 2019 (33 days)
For the yoga enthusiasts seeking a deep and meaningful learning experience, but find the average cost of a Yoga Teacher Training course to be overpriced or impossible to fit into their budget, the 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Programme is the course for you. The scholarship programme brings Genuine, traditional Yoga Teacher Training within reach, with a price tag that is a fraction of the usual cost.
The 300 hour YTT, the next step of development from the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, deepens the students practice and understanding with Hatha and Ashtanga asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, yoga anatomy, mantra, teach methodology, alignment and adjustment and Ayurveda classes. A diverse, live-in, teaching faculty offers a holistic and balanced perspective of the traditional system of yoga, as well as ongoing personal support throughout the course. Combined with a communal learning and living environment, the right atmosphere is provided to develop a long lasting, well rounded practice and teaching.The two course dates set for 2019 are 5th March to 5th April and 7th October to 6th November.
● Free Wifi
● Single or shared rooms
● Private bathroom
● Heated showers
● Filtered water
● Communal dining hall
● Ayurvedic cafe on school premises
● 30 nights accommodation
● 3 Ayurvedic (vegetarian/vegan) meals per day
● Weekly group excursions
● Yoga textbooks provided
● Surrounded by picturesque forests of Rajaji National Park with mountain views
● Within minutes walk of the Ganges River and local markets
● Easy access from nearby Haridwar Railway Station, Dehradun Airport and Rishikesh Bus Stand
● In house teachers
● Communal atmosphere
● Mango grove
Apply Online: https://www.akshiyogashala.org
- The 300 hour YTT, the next step of development from the 200 hour YTT, deepens the students practice and understanding with Hatha and Ashtanga asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, yoga anatomy, mantra, teach methodology, alignment and adjustment and Ayurveda classes.
Venue Highlights10 mins away from Rishikesh bus stand.
35-40 mins away from Haridwar Railway station and Dehadun Airport.
Yoga school surrounded by lush green forests of Rajaji National Park.
2 mins away from Ganga.
2 mins away from local market
- Free Wifi
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsNeet and clean rooms
Hot and cold shower
Proper ventilated in rooms
Laundry is available