3RD ANNUAL GODDESS PILGRIMAGE TO THE CYCLADES ISLAND OF MIRACLES TINOS, MYKONOS, & DELOS GREECE
About This Event
Artemis Sacred Journeys
Honoring the Legacy, Love, Light and Life of Dr. Jean Watson
3rd Annual Goddess Pilgrimage to the Cyclades Islands of Miracles
Tinos, Mykonos, & Delos Greece | June 8-16, 2019
Inspiring, empowering, and transformational spiritual art & yoga retreats for the mind, body, and spirit walking the ancient path of the Priestess.
With Co-Founders Practitioners & Guides
~ Mary Rockwood Lane, PhD, RN — Healing With the Arts
~Lisa Rasmussen, MFA — Harmonia Institute
Special Guest Transformational Artist in Residence/High Priestess Jean Watson ~ Dr. Jean Watson is Distinguished Professor and Dean Emerita, University of Colorado Denver, College of Nursing Anschutz Medical Center (retired), where she held the nation’s first endowed Chair in Caring Science for 16 years. She is founder of the original Center for Human Caring in Colorado and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing; past President of the National League for Nursing; founding member of International Association in Human Caring and International Caritas Consortium. She is Founder and Director of non-profit foundation, Watson Caring Science Institute.
What would it be like to spend an entire week rediscovering and honoring your Divine Self?
"This glorious Artemis Sacred Journey superseded my expectations. The reenacting of goddess ceremonies in ancient temples was amazing, but for me the highlight was the "Art & Healing" activities, whether it was drawing mandalas on the deck by the beach every morning, or creating a little twig and plaster 'goddess," or painting a mini canvas with acrylics at the end of a meal. It was enlivening and rejuvenating to be part of such a group of powerful, loving and supportive women who were showering me with insights at every turn of the path."~ Noelle
This was an amazing and transformative retreat.It was a great joy to be with such creative, wise women and the schedule of art, fragrance, meditation, trips to the sacred sites, swimming in the pure sea water, tasty food, gorgeous living quarters would lift anyone’s body and soul. ~ Vijali
- Our Artemis Priestess Pilgrimage Itinerary:
- June 7th – Arrivals to Tinos
- June 8th – Rest, renewal, and swim *6pm Salt Seaside Restaurant – Welcome Dinner
- June 9th – *Epic Day trip pilgrimage to The Church of Panagia Megalochari in Tinos, Cyclades: This is considered the church of miracles. Collect water from the sacred spring and ask for a miracle in your life. Followed by a local lunch and shopping.
- June 10th – Teachings, Presentations – Offerings to the Divine Feminine, Ritual Circle Facilitated by Marian Turkle. Divine Energy – Sacred Sites Energy by Joyce
- June 11 – Epic Day trip pilgrimage and sacred ceremony to Kionia, the healing sanctuary of Poseidon and Amphitrite. First we will visit the Kionia archaeology museum. Co-create a sacred ritual purification ceremony in Kionia. Followed by local lunch at a quaint family owned Tavernia.
- June 12 – Reflection, preparation for Priestess Initiation and open art studio.
- June 13 – Epic Day trip pilgrimage, sacred ceremony, and Artemis Priestess Initiation at Mary’s home nestled in the Tinos mountains surrounded by the famous dovecotes. We will bring our masks that we made to add performative aspect to our ceremony. Light snacks and a Golden Beach Hotel seaside celebration dinner.
- June 14 – Departure to Mykonos ~ day to explore. Check new hotel.
- June 15 – Walking the path of Priestess. Epic Day trip pilgrimage and sacred ceremony to the Island of Delos. Includes ferry to and from Delos, entrance into Delos, an award winning private guide, visit, Archaeological museum of Delos, and late lunch on Mykonos.
- June 16th – Departure
- Detailed itinerary to be e-mailed.
- **Every Morning a Delicious Greek Breakfast provided by the Golden Beach Hotel
- **Every Morning face the Aegean Sea towards the island of Delos ~ Embody the Caritas wisdom teachings with Inspired “Harmonia” Beach Yoga Art. Art supplies included. Two days will be just yoga.
- **Daily Caritas Wisdom Teachings by Jean Watson
- Open Art Studio ~ Embodying and exploring the Caritas teachings through the creative process. Goddess Sculpture workshop, Mask Making workshop, Raw canvas mandala workshop. Final presentation, witnessing, and process of artwork created.
- Reflection Day to process all our deep diving and sacred experiences.
- Explore and shop in Downtown Tinos
- Explore, shop, and dance in Mykonos
- Caritas formal presentation day for all to share their Caritas and Priestess work, service, and vision in the world
- Build community, friendship and support become part of a Artemis Sacred Sisterhood Circle
- Enchanted evocation and meditation, beneath the Full Moon on June 13, 2019 we will activate your Artemis Priestess archetype
- Golden Beach Hotel Port of Tinos Pickup Upon Arrival
- Golden Beach Hotel Port of Tinos Transfer Upon Departure on June 14, 2019
- Free Parking