Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- 25mts este de Escuela en Calle Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Jaco, 61101
- Apr 21 - 27, 2019 (7 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,100.00 Single Occupancy - $1,400.00 Triple Occupancy - $0.00
About This Event
Join in for a week of fun, yoga, hiking, sun and a beautiful community of people in Costa Rica!
About Your Hosts, Vanessa Mcevoy:
Owner of The Yoga Block, Nutritionist, Yogi and proud pet parent of Camper the overgrown Labradoodle.
After completing her Bachelor of Science in Nutrition at Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, Vanessa, the Miramichi native sought out a life in Calgary, where her love for yoga, hiking, and a healthy lifestyle flourished. Vanessa started envisioning a life as a yoga teacher and in 2015 she took a leap of faith and followed intuition. That guiding sense lead Vanessa to complete her 200-hour Ashtanga Yoga Training at Ajarya Yoga School in the beautiful Himalayan mountains of Rishikesh, India. While studying under the Internationally recognized Swami Atma and Nagesh G. She was able to fully let go of her past and begin a life-changing journey that led her back to Miramichi and to the opening of The Yoga Block.
Vanessa adores the way yoga cultivates inner peace, self- awareness, and compassion for self and others. She truly believes that yoga can heal any wound – physical, mental, and emotional. Yoga is a safe space to be yourself and to show up just as you are without judgments, doubts, fears, or expectations. Vanessa takes an inviting approach to her teachings and allows students to define their own practice each time they come to their mat.
Let’s take this journey together!
The cost for the retreat itself is $1470
– Transfers to and from the airport
– Daily yoga classes (min 2x/day)
-Hike to a local waterfall
– Trip Manual Antonio National Park (petting sloths and monkeys!)
– 3 Organic vegetarian meals per day (pescatarian available)
– Trip to the famous Tarcoles crocodile bridge
Mud mask night
– Live music on the last evening
24/7 access to the beautiful 2-acre retreat, featuring fruit trees, vegetable gardens, jungle shala, oversized pool w/ deck, “sloth stations” (hammocks), and restaurant lounge area!