200-Hour Vinyasa & Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Goa, India w/ Lindsay Nova
- Samata Holistic Retreat Center
- Arambol, Goa 403512, India
- Oct 6 - 27, 2019 (22 days)
- Advance Your Career
- A new pathway for your career as a
- health and wellness practitioner.
- Understand Yourself
- A deeper understanding of your body
- and how you can use that to help others.
- Up-level Your Career
- 200 hours of Yoga Alliance
- Training + Certificate of Completion
- Safety and Rigging
- How to sequence, teach, and spot
- a safe aerial yoga class
- Relax & Learn
- How to properly rig an aerial hammock.
- Stress Relief
- Experience and share the therapeutic
- benefits of aerial yoga for yourself!
- What You Will Learn
- Breakdown of vinyasa and aerial yoga postures
- How to sequence a full yoga class
- Sanskrit and English yoga terminology defined
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Injury Prevention
- Energy Body & The Chakra System
- Mantra & Mudras
- Pranayama (Breathwork) and Meditation
- The Language of Yoga and how to speak effectively
- Hands-on adjustments for yoga postures
- Yoga History & Philsophy from a Vedantic perspective
- Living the Yoga Lifestyle
- Yogic Health Through Ayurveda
- Yoga Business & Marketing Strategy for New Teachers
Schedule7-8am Meditation & Pranyama
8-9:30am Vinyasa or Aerial Yoga Class
11:00-13:00 Lecture (Anatomy, history, etc.)
13:00-15:00 Lunch/Free Time to enjoy the pool and relax
15:00-17:30 Asana Lab or Workshop
17:30- 18:30 Practice Teaching
Evening activity after dinner 3x/week (kirtan or movie)
You will be required to read the Bhagavad Gita before arrival for discussion during the lecture classes. These hours will count toward your certificate.
About This Event
Transform your life when you become a certified yoga teacher!
Are you ready for change?
I’m here to help you grow your wings!
Learn to fly and teach vinyasa and aerial yoga in the vibrant and colorful Goa, India! This training will take place in Arambol, North Goa, which is known for it’s spiritual community worldwide. The center itself is the most stunning in the area with 2 separate beautiful outdoor shalas, luxurious accommodations, and homegrown Ayurvedic South Indian food served daily fresh from the garden.
Take flight into new realms of possibility in your body and mind through the practice of vinyasa and aerial yoga in our intimate, small-group healing environment. Spaces are limited to 15 students to ensure quality instruction.
You will learn how to sequence a yoga class as well as history and philsophy. You will also learn basic inversions in aerial yogaand how to spot them in classes. Our training also has a focus on safety and proper rigging, which is essential when teaching aerial yoga!
Stretch deeper into yoga poses through the use of the yoga hammock and natural gravity. It is a fun and playful practice, sure to leave you energized and feeling good.
Lindsay Nova makes the course fun with her playful energy and her professional instruction ensure that we are all safe. Some have asked me, “Why aerial yoga? Why not regular yoga” This approach is much gentler for those who have had injuries and surgeries, but it is still hard work, making the body stronger while lengthening muscles and tendons to help avoid future injuries. For me, it is like being back in the dance studio, only up a little higher… which is way more fun! Restorative aerial yoga, which uses a lower height, is also good for people who suffer from chronic pain issues such as fibromyalgia or arthritis. I have seen my body evolve into a much healthier being with not only a stronger core but with more muscular legs and arms, too. I’m very pleased with my progress and my healthier me! Elena
Venue HighlightsAccess to the amazing teardrop swimming pool
AccommodationsBeautiful air-conditioned rooms with WiFi
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineDaily breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 3 nourishing vegetarian meals daily (ayurvedic, vegan and gluten-free available)
Filtered water, tea, and coffee
DirectionsFly into the Dabolim Airport in Goa, India
Arrange for your flight by the morning of October 6h and we will organize a group shuttle to pick everyone up at the designated time to Samata in Arambol, Goa, India. Otherwise, you can hire a private shuttle by contacting the resort or taking public transportation.