Awakening Self-Love Retreat
- Mooban Talay Resort
- 1/8 Moo 4, Banpae, Muang Rayong, Rayong 21160 Samet Island, Thailand
- Feb 15 - 17, 2019 (3 days)
This retreat is unique as we:
- create a safe place to grow and let you be who you are and can connect with like-minded people
- provide you easy & essential tools (self-evaluation, exercises for compassion, daily mindfulness diary) to nourish self-esteem and raise your self-confidence (by Evelin & Dora)
- offer daily 2 meditation classes (by Dora), pranayama and hatha & yin yoga (by Evelin) to improve your emotional health and release tension from body & mind
- DANCEMandala as a free form movement meditation to allow authentic self-expression through the body and awaken true inner dance via music, sound vibration and gentle guided instruction (Dora)
- guide you through a group life coaching session using neuro-linguistic programming & mindfulness methods to explore yourself deeper by understanding how the power of mind works and break the cycle of negativity (by Dora)
Dora is a remarkable professional. She is devoted and focused and has a beautiful way of inspiring and bringing calmness and peace to the room. Having spent about a week with her I clearly saw myself easing up on the idea of meditation, appreciation and reflection. Thank you Dora! Asimina Botsi
- Say yes to self-love, abundance, kindness, connection with yourself, compassion, freedom and let go of all toxic things that don’t serve you anymore
- Do you feel lack of love and confidence in your daily life? Are you feeling sensitive and that you are giving a lot but not getting back the appreciation? These might be the signs of having fear of taking steps further and lacking the love you deserve in your life. You cannot pour from an empty cup, therefore our mission is to provide you all the essentials to recharge yourself and be able to create your own happiness.
- We offer powerful ways to awaken your self-love through our unique combination of programs including meditation, hatha and yin yoga, pranayama, DANCEmandala and life coaching. Say yes to discover your strengths, allow self-love to heal while connecting with your true self.
- If you:
- …are ready to take a break in your life wishing to spend quality time at a stunning beach resort
- ...want to invest in your own happiness and take the steps to create the abundance and self-love you deserve in your life with the help of a professional coach
- ...want to discover or deepen your understanding while practicing different types of meditation & yoga (beginners welcome)
- …want to dive into your inner world through dance to connect body, mind and soul for healing
- ...improve your self-knowledge to create positive life changes then this retreat is for you!
- You will enjoy:
- - Step by step detailed guided meditation sessions (breath, mantra, visualization, loving kindness) suitable for beginners as well
- - Hatha and yin yoga classes that will make your body feel light, your mood uplifted, your soul at ease & mind peaceful
- - Pranayama and other breathing techniques to make conscious contact with your chi or prana
- - DANCEmandala – transformational movement meditation to express yourself through your body and take the journey inward
- - Group neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) session to get an overview of your recent state of mind, get rid of limiting beliefs and awaken your self-love with powerful visualization techniques
- - Be part of our community: space to meet inspiring, like-minded people and get new insights
- - Daily quotes, positive affirmation cards and powerful morning rituals to boost your mood for positivity
- - Enough free time to relax at the resort and enjoy Ko Samet: sunbath, read that book you always wanted to finish, go snorkeling or swimming or simply rest :)
- Why do you need to join this retreat?
- Let go negative self-talk, blaming yourself unfairly or feeling that you are not good enough! The perfect weekend dream retreat is an ideal getaway to experience true peace which provides you the space to reconnect with your inner self and awaken the love which connects us all! It is time to take care of yourself and celebrate your successes!
- Our event offers special activities such as mindfulness meditation, loving kindness meditation, sunrise and sunset yoga, Thai massage, Neuro-Linguistic Programming life coaching session, DANCEmandala session and candlelight ceremony to provide you all tools you need for full body-mind relaxation and recharge yourself with happiness & positive energy.
- What’s included in the price
- - Private transportation from Bangkok to Ko Samet and return
- - Speed boat return tickets
- - Accommodation for 2 nights in double bed bungalow
- - Daily meditation, pranayama, hatha and yin yoga classes, DANCEmandala session, candle light ceremony
- - Sound Healing to close yoga classes
- - 1 Neuro-Linguistic programming group coaching session
- - 2 delicious meals per day (breakfast & dinner)
- - Complimentary water, tea, coffee at your cottage
- - 1 fresh coconut per day to help you cool down and refresh
- - Candle light ceremony to share and inspire others
- - Special organic gift for every participant
- Get valuable tips on how to build daily constant yoga practices back home
- 30 minutes complimentary coaching session 1:1
- Private coaching (NLP, mindfulness), yoga sessions available on spot
- Self-massage tricks for self-healing
- Organic gift to every participant
- All inclusive (to provide you free & flexibility time during the midday, except lunch, entrance fee to the national park)
- Our event is a unique combination of meditation & yoga retreat, healing treatments and coaching in a perfect environment for your spiritual and physical growth.
- Evelin Nagy
- After discovering the transformative power of yoga, following years of practice Evelin set off to Rishikesh, India and completed her 240hrs yoga teacher training in hatha yoga 2,5 years ago. Since then she has been spreading her love of yoga through regular hatha and yin group classes and one-on-ones.
- On her classes you will learn to slow down, turn your awareness inwards, connect to your heart and breath. Creating a safe, meditative, breath-infused experience accessible to all levels, Evelin's classes are compassionate, playful, energizing and full of mindfulness.
- When she’s not facilitating the development of bodies and minds somewhere, she is discovering into the power & healing properties of crystals, herbs and essential oils. Other things that make Evelin's heart bright include: her friendships & loved ones, sisterhood, cooking, coconuts, the moon & good wine.
- Above all Evelin considers herself a lifetime student of yoga and takes regular workshops to enrich her knowledge and toolbox.
- Dora Preszeller
- As an NLP Master, Certified Meditation Trainer and Mindfulness & Business Coach, I am committed to conduct activities that aiming to grow individuals to discover the inner potential within them. I help my clients discover new perspectives on how to create balance between work and life and to support integrating mindfulness in all aspects of their lives. With more than 10 years of experience I have extensive experience organizing successful workshops, training courses and leading meditation sessions using experiential and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) methods offering in two continents for more than half a thousand people. My competences enable me to design and deliver interactive, energetic, experiential workshops and facilitate meetings to achieve desired outcomes.
- I was thought meditation and mindfulness by highly respected Thai Buddhist monks however my activities do not have any religious content. The objective of the sessions is to promote meditation practice and mindfulness to people from all cultures and religions with the aim of creating positive change in your life.
Venue HighlightsFeaturing bungalows on stilts with outdoor rainshowers, Mooban Talay Resort offers a centre with numerous activities. It features a spa providing outdoor massages and a pool with bar. Located along Noina Beach, Resort Mooban Talay offers a free two-way shuttle boat service from Nuanthip Pier to the resort's private pier, conducted twice daily. Mooban’s bungalows feature bathrooms with glass doors leading outdoors, capturing the essence of nature. Air-conditioned bungalows are fitted with balconies. A minibar is provided. Mooban Talay features a gift shop selling local and Asian souvenirs and silk. Wake boarding, water skiing and snorkelling are available. Guests can make sightseeing arrangements at the tour desk. Offering sea views, Panorama Restaurant serves Asian and Western cuisine and seafood. A collection of wines can be enjoyed at The House Vineyard, while a variety of cocktails are served at Pier Bar.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
9:30 Departure from BKK
12:30 Arrival to the resort + welcome lunch
15:00 Welcome and get to know (Dora)
15:30 First meditation session - power of the mind (Dora)
17:00 Welcome yoga (Evelin)
20:30 DANCEmandala free form movement meditation
7:45 Meditation & reflection (Dora)
8:30 Hatha/Vinyasa yoga (Evelin)
11:00 Workshop & Self love with NLP (Dora)
12:15 Freetime/ massage / private coaching/ private yoga available
17:00 Mantra Meditation
17:30 Beach sunset yoga (Evelin)
20:30 Candlelight meditation (Evelin & Dora)
7:45 Beach loving kindness meditation & reflection (Dora)
8:30 Beach Hatha/Vinyasa yoga (Evelin)
9:30 Breakfast / Free time/ massage/ private coaching/ private yoga available
15:00 Yoga, meditation and closing ceremony (Evelin &Dora)
21:00 Arrival to Bangkok
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineFresh Thai cuisine with international dishes. So whether if you are in the mood for a spicy Tom Yum, craving for a delicious hamburger or wishes to refresh yourself with a plate of exotic fruits and get a perfect espresso, you can get all! You’ll be served by attentive waiters.
- Enjoy the daily 2 delicious meals/ day (breakfast & dinner)
- Full international buffet breakfast (freshly baked pastries, fresh tropical fruits, cereals, toasts, fresh bacon, sausages omelet, toast, pancakes, tea, coffee)
- Smoothies, juices, and fresh coconuts are available
- Fresh daily coconut to start your day well
- Dinner set menu with plenty of choices
AccommodationsImagine yourself arriving at a beach resort surrounded by palm trees, where the ocean is but minute away, splashing waves, feeling the sun on your skin and you know you have arrived at your “weekend dream retreat".Your weekend dream retreat is going to be at a gorgeous beach resort in beach bungalows only a few hours drive from Bangkok where you will practice amazing yoga, meditation, breath work and other healing arts with plenty of free time during the day.
We believe there is no better place than Koh Samed, an oasis for those wishing to truly get away and distance themselves from everyday concerns.
Accommodation: at Moo Baan Talay beach resort which is perfectly located on a private spot and spiritual site – Koh Samet, where style flirts with oriental soul in a secret habitation of white-sand beach, turquoise ocean and breathtaking sunshine. We believe there is no better place on Koh Samed than Moo Baan Talay, an oasis for those wishing to truly get away and distance themselves from everyday concerns.
Accommodation in shared twin rooms (Pond Garden Bungalow)
Bungalow size: 27 m²
Mooban's bungalows feature bathrooms with glass doors leading outdoors.
• Garden view
• DVD Player
• Satellite Channels
• Cable Channels
• Flat-screen TV
• Air conditioning
• Seating Area
• Dressing Room
• Private entrance
• Free toiletries
• Private bathroom
• Bath or Shower
• Toilet paper
• Electric kettle
• Outdoor furniture
• Wake-up service
DirectionsWe private transportation from Bangkok to Ko Samet and return and speed boat return tickets.
Meeting at Ekkamai bus station on 15th 9:30 AM