About This Event
This will be a weekend winter yoga, movement and meditation retreat guided by Michelle van Straaten. The theme for the weekend is Kindling the Heart fire. We will dive in to practices of the heart both physically through fire inspired vinyasa sequencing and dance but also through contemplation and meditations that seek to ignite and re-flame anything in your life you may need to tend to.
- - 3 days, 2 nights in the blissful Magaliesburg
- - 2 x solar vinyasa practices each day
- - 2 x lunar (more yin) practices each day
- - Dance temple session (guided dance)
- - Nature and Earth reconnection lecture and practices
Schedule- 2 x solar vinyasa practices each day
- 2 x lunar (more yin) practices each day
- Dance temple session (guided dance)
- Nature and Earth reconnection lecture and practices
Full schedule will be sent upon email enquiry.
Venue HighlightsJust 45 minutes away from Johannesburg, the venue is easily accessible yet out of the hustle and bustle. It is a perfect retreat space and thoughtfully crafted for a deep asana, dance or meditation practice.
Accommodations1 standard double room is available
7 shared accommodation 'silos'. These are extremely cosy and comfortable refurbished silos that are well insulated and stylishly decked out. These repurposed grain-silos turned into mobile bedroom-pods, have two beds (bunk-style) in each. A glamping concept completely unique to Sima Kade and a real treat in the bush! (can be booked as single accommodation too)
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio