Walking Meditation Pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago
About This Event
Imagine traversing territory that pilgrims have walked for centuries.
Imagine if every step you took was a prayer.
Your journey begins here.
The Camino de Santiago is a potent pilgrimage route that has been walked since prehistoric times.
It’s a living, breathing pathway that catalyzes a profound journey, both inside and out.
At Red Monkey Travel, we've found that one foot in front of the other is how you make it back to your center. Our guides have facilitated walking meditation trips since 2014. So whether you are in search of an adventure or are moving through a life transition, we have your back(pack) and a tribe for you to share the journey with.
Red Monkey trips are thoughtfully designed, matching you with hand selected boutique accommodations, exquisite cuisine, and genuine connections to local and historical knowledge.
- Your 12 Day Trip Includes:
- Accommodations in gorgeous, family-run bed and breakfasts, restored farmhouses, and a few 4 star hotels
- Ground transportation
- 3 exquisite meals a day*
- Luggage porter services You need only carry a small backpack for your lunch while walking
- Carbon Offset Credit to mitigate the environmental impacts of your flight
- Packing lists, reading selections and a lot more!
- *This excludes 2 dinners and 1 lunch when you’ll have time to feast on tapas and Michelin-starred cuisine in the beautiful towns of Pamplona and St. Jean.
ScheduleWhat does a typical day look like?
7:30 am – 8:00 am
Breakfast is served at your lodging
Group huddle to discuss logistics, share a poem and our intentions for the day
You'll take breaks as we encounter cafes, bridges, and scenic views
A group picnic lunch is shared together everywhere from peaceful olive groves to rustic hermitages
Keep Walking! You’ll take breaks, according to your own rhythm
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
You’ll arrive in our lodgings, get settled into rooms, and shower and perhaps enjoy a glass of wine or foot massage
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Dinner is a gorgeous three course meal with ample wines and fresh, local French or Spanish food. We’ll share our insights and observations from the day, in addition to meeting our hosts--and other pilgrims.
After dinner is time for philosophy, singing, foot massages, reading, writing or just jumping into dream time!
- Includes Meat