Wise Heart, Wild Love retreat for women
- During our 7 days and nights together we will be going on a journey riding on the waves of our sensual and sexual life force.
- Opening the body daily with yoga focused on pelvic toning, alignment and relaxation, creating the perfect foundation for sexual energy to grow, to be activated, to heal the body, to enlighten the senses and the mind.
- Throughout the week we will be discovering deeper layers through:
- Yoni yoga with Yoni eggs.
- Self empowerment and journeying inwards using the art of shamanic trance dance and ecstatic movement to shed and awaken being.
- Cervical activations that awaken your ability to take your sexual energy to connect with the inner lovers embrace.
- Find the tangible dance within you of the lover and the loved making love together.
- Celebrate the body of woman in all her shapes and forms, freeing ourself from any inhibitions that we have about our body, the way she looks, the way she feels – creating through the week an energetic detox.
- Celebration ritual for the uniting of woman, freeing ourselves from competition and comparison.
- Allowing our voices to open to our highest calling, sounding from the heart.
- Learn practices that you can weave into your daily live when you return home that will keep your sexual vibrancy alive.
- Woven within this weeks tapestry will be time to be relaxing in the pool and basking in the sunshine.
- Lots of fun and playfulness with like minded sensual women.
- Delicious luscious light wholesome vegetarian food.
- A day trip hiking in the mountains
- Sun and moon bathing in the Infinity Pool.
ScheduleTYPICAL SCHEDULE - This may vary
7.30am – 9am : Morning Yoga activation
9am – 10am : Breakfast
10am – 1pm : Morning workshop/exploration
1pm – 3.30pm : Lunch and siesta
3.30pm – 4.30pm : Meditation / Yoga
4.30pm – 5.30pm : Rest
5.30pm – 7pm : Afternoon inner journey with shamanic trance dance / sometimes free movement
7pm – 8.30pm: Dinner
8.30pm: Evening workshop/exploration
About This Event
This retreat is a 7 day deep diving sensual yoga journey for women into awakening their inner sexual vitality. All within the beautiful peace and tranquillity of the Andalusian countryside, near Granada, Spain.
Women, for us to shine our brightest, we need to take time to nourish, to delve deep inside, to travel along the wisdom of our hearts teachings and to un-tame our love from the restrictions of the cage of limiting beliefs that keep us small and tame in the way we love. This retreat is learning how to cascade along the wave of delicious sexual vitality to liberate the heart into sweet wild union.
Prices include all teaching practices of embodiment and activation, accommodation, delicious vegetarian food, daily yoga sessions for pelvis and sensual activation, hiking day trip, airport transfer. Equipment and manual, also a private online login to access meditations, music playlists, videos and mp3.
Our heart intelligence can get knocked off course and it is so important to take time to listen to her wise words. Our hearts have a deeper wisdom beyond our wildest dreams, the capacity to sit in the centre of your being in love is real. This week journey is to open our inner journey to that centre and the seat within her.
I long to step into the wild abandon of love, the ocean of carefree knowing and sweet surrender. This is how I want to feel in my friendships, with my family, with nature and my lover. Wild is the untamed nature of your being that has been held hostage by your beliefs and fears keeping your experience of yourself and your energy small.
Come and make 2019 a sweet vibrant adventure.......
If you cannot find it in your own body, where will you go to find it? - The Upanishads
Venue HighlightsThe Hacienda is set in 5 acres of private woodland/olive groves – There will be plenty of time for quiet inner reflection in this peaceful, beautiful and remote rustic setting surrounded by rolling hills and umbrella pine forest with panoramic views. Based in the Sierra Nevada, near the ancient town of Montefrio.
(contact info blocked)
Trek the countless nature trails through olive groves, wheatfields and pine forests. Alternatively, stay poolside and
let nature come to you - watch numerous birdlife swoop down to bathe in the cascade amongst the
banana and palm trees.
There is a large moorish style lounge and french windows which open onto a terrace.
The farmhouse kitchen has all modern appliances discreetly included and there is a wood burning oven and barbeque area in the courtyard directly infront of the house.
There are two stone dining tables, one inside the house and one in the courtyard.
Indoor and out door shaded yoga studios.
An outdoor wood burning sauna – for extra cleansing and clearing
AccommodationsIt has a wide range of bedrooms including en-suite, balconies and terrace views of the mountains and umbrella pine forest.
Shared room twin or triple – shared bathrooms
4 x Single room with shared bathroom
1 x Single en-suite room
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineA freshly prepared daily vegetarian menu is created using a selection of seasonal local produce to create a wide variety of delicious and healthy dishes for you to enjoy
DirectionsFly into Malaga airport, where we have arranged a group bus to drive the 90 minutes to the retreat centre.
Flights to Malaga airport are not included in the price.
Please arrive by 2.30pm on Sat 4th May for your transfer to the retreat centre.
Departures flights around 1pm from Malaga on Sat 11th May 2019.
Early bird price : if booked before 14th February 2019
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Sharanam Retreats – Balearic Islands Spain Balearic Islands Spain8 Nights
BeYogui Event – L'Ametlla de Mar Catalonia Spain L'Ametlla de Mar Catalonia SpainJun 26 - Jul 18, 2020 (23 days)
Diafanum | Sierra de Gredos, España – Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León Spain Arenas de San Pedro Castilla y León SpainSacred Ancient Medicines of Kambo, Hapé & Bufo Alvarius (5-Meo-DMT), Kundalini Activation & Akashik BreathworkOct 9 - 12, 2020 (4 days)