Rise & Shine - Your Gateway to Wellbeing
About This Event
RISE & SHINE is a holiday dedicated to your wellbeing, to the nourishment of your body and expansion of your consciousness, in a cheerful and relaxed atmosphere, where self-knowledge and celebration come together.
A detox of body and mind, contemplating a healthy and conscious diet, Yoga, Breathwork, Meditation, Ritual, Music, Dance and Movement. All this in deep connection with Nature.
An experience specially designed to make you feel in deep harmony with yourself. Because we believe wellbeing is holistic, we offer you a transformational retreat with timeless tools and healing principles to nurture your own health, restore balance, and create greater joy and fulfilment in your life.
- Daily yoga sessions.
- Daily meditation & breathwork sessions.
- Daily healthy vegetarian meals.
- Refreshing superfoods & juices daily.
- Unlimited use of amenities.
Schedule07:30 Juices, Tea & Fruits
08:00 Yoga & Meditation class
11:30 Breathwork session
13:30 Lunch and free time
16:30 Yoga, Movement & Meditation
20:30 Evening Ritual
* in some days afternoon or night will be free to enjoy beach, nature, relax, connect and chill out with the others.
Venue HighlightsQuinta Da Calma opened its doors over 35 years ago as one of the first ever yoga and holistic health retreats in Europe. The host, Sylta Kalmbach, was a pioneer in the world of wellness by showing her guests how they could heal themselves through the food they ate and by leading a healthy lifestyle.
Located within 20 acres of untouched nature and beautiful umbrella pine trees. A place to relax and connect with nature, only a 15m drive from the Faro Airport and the stunning white sand beaches of the Algarve.
- Buganvilia (twin rooms with shared bathroom) very affordable rooms and are in a chalet-style wooden building. There are 4 single rooms with 1 single beds at 15 m2 and 4 double rooms with 2 single beds at 20 m2. Two Buganvillia rooms have a shared shower and toilet. If you like to share with a friend, but you both want to have a separate room, than this set up could be ideal. The Buganvilia rooms are quite basic and, due to the wooden construction, do not have great sound proofing but provide a good value option for those on a budget. There is a (mini) fridge, a kettle and a selection of herbal teas in the Corridor (shared by 2 rooms). There is no airconditioning, but there is a fan in each room.
- Jacaranda (twin rooms with private bathroom) 3 comfortable Jacaranda rooms, each measuring 25 m2 and with a private shower. The rooms are comfortable and include 2 single beds (for single or twin occupancy or they can can be pushed together to make a double). There is a separate toilet and also a separate shower room with a stand up shower unit. The room has a fridge, a kettle a selection of teas in the room. There is a small balcony outside with 2 chairs and a table.
- Rondette (cottages that have a separate living area, bedroom, rain shower and kitchenette with a fridge, hob unit and kettle. The bathroom has a stand up shower units (no bath). The bedroom includes a double bed and there is a double sofa bed in the living room so 2 or 3 adults can be accommodated.
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free