- Kadathanadan Kalari Sangam
- Kadathanadan Kalari Sangam, Kammana Post, Manathavady, Wayanad, Kerala, India.Pin:670 045
- Ongoing package (15 days / 14 nights)
- - 7 days massage daily (1 hour massage using the hand or 1 and a half hour massage using the foot)
- - 3 times healthy organic vegetarian meal
- - Herbal water
- - 1 coffee per day
- - 14 nights accommodation in a shared dorm
- - Free pick up and drop from the nearest airport
Schedule- 6.00 Massage session
- 9.00 Breakfast
- 11.00 farm tour
- 1.00 lunch
- 2.30 reading/writing
- 4.00 discussion on Indian Spirituality
- 5.00 pranic health program
- 7.00 dinner
About This Event
Experience the Art of Caring
Kalari Massage is a traditional massage, using hand and feet by applying appropriate pressure on vital parts of the human body. It’s a full body massage with medicated oil to stimulate the Marmma points on the body. It’s not only good for blood circulation but also renewal of cells and removal of toxic waste too.
Kalari Massage relieves various aches like back pain, stiffness, dislocations, injuries and it also stimulates various body organs and systems.
This massage is an extremely rejuvenating massage and thus complete physical rest is required during and after the massage. This is a 7 day massage program with a 7 day rest. During the rest, you will learn more about pranic healing, ayurveda and your body.
Come Experience the secrets of Relaxation.
Venue HighlightsKadathanadan Kalari Sangam is conviniently located in the highlands of Wayanad. Surrounded by a beautiful farm with various spices, fruits and vegetables growing, you will be assured to have the most holistic experience. Whats more? You can learn horse riding and connect with other farm animals too!
Accommodations14 Bed dormitory rooms are available for accomodation.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free