Remembering Bliss Yoga Retreat in Thailand
- Vikasa Yoga Retreat
- Koh Samui, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Nov 30 - Dec 7, 2019 (8 days)
About This Event
Remembering Bliss, Yoga Retreat on the stunning island of Koh Samui is an uplifting and joyful experience that allows you not to find, not to learn about, not to desire, but to deeply reconnect to your natural state of bliss. The goal of all yoga practice is Self-realization. Therefore, be guided through the layers of your being in yoga, breathing and meditation classes, to get to know yourself better and better until you fully realize who you are and experience pure bliss.
This is a vinyasa flow yoga based retreat, with special classes combining ashtanga (in the morning), yin yoga, energy healing, and yoga nidra (in the evening) to both advance your practice and deeply relax and immerse in stillness.
This retreat takes place at a dedicated yoga venue. There will be other yogis at the same time - so this is right for you if you enjoy meeting new, like-minded people, taking different classes, experimenting with partner and acro yoga.
Whether you are just starting yoga, or are a seasoned practitioner - this is time for you to move you out of the mind and into the blissful heart.
This retreat place offers open ocean views, meditation hide-aways, a delicious, all-organic Thai restaurant and bliss cafe, Thai spa, and a yoga shala with props for exclusive use for our group.
"The philosophy of life is this: Life is not a struggle, not a (contact info blocked) Life is bliss. It is eternal wisdom, eternal existence." - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- What's included in the fee:
- Daily Morning Vinyasa Yoga Class + Meditation (90 minutes)
- Daily Evening Yoga Class + Meditation (90 minutes)
- One yoga posture workshop: improve alignment, learn new poses
- One Reiki and life coaching session
- Daily Brunch Buffet + Dinner
- Transport from and to Airport
- Access to all amenities: private beach, pool, gym
- What's not included in the fee:
- Spa Treatments
- Tours/Activities other than listed in the itinerary
- * Visit of Thai temples
- * Visit to an elephant sanctuary
- * Standup paddleboarding
- * Guided hike to jungle waterfalls
- * Sunset sailboat cruise
- * Jungle ziplining
- * Snorkeling
- Additional Meals
Schedule7:00 AM guided morning yoga and pranayama practice
9:00 AM breakfast
10:00 AM tours (optional) or free time to go to the beach/pool/hike
* guided jungle hike to waterfall
* visit to an elephant sanctuary
* visit of an Thai temple
2:00 PM yoga posture clinics start
* posture are optional, time can also be used for massages
5:00 PM dinner
7:00 PM guided evening practice
Venue HighlightsVikasa Yoga is located on the beautiful island of Koh Samui. It is a venue dedicated to yoga and wellness with beautiful shalas, beaches and platforms to practice, and an amazing spa offering massages, Thai and ayurvedic treatments.
Vikasa Cafe is well-known for its fabulous cuisine. The breakfast and dinner buffets are healthy, generous and offer various Asian and fusion cuisine dishes.
AccommodationsPlease refer to the pricing list to see the various rooms available. They all come with queen size beds and private bathrooms, however, standards vary.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free