Shamanic Healing Retreat: Heal and Detox in the Heart of the Amazon Rainforest
- Qozen Yoga & Well-being Studio
- Ani Nii Shobo,Pucallpa, Peru
- Jun 22 - Jul 2, 2019 (11 days)
About This Event
The summer solstice is energetically the most powerful time of the year where the light is the longest and brightest. This is the time which has the highest potency for transformations, detoxing and new beginnings.
Align your heart chakra with the heart of the Amazon where master plants that carry the wisdom of the land eagerly awaits to meet you where you can discover your soul’s purpose. Journey with us on your spiritual path to awakening and enlightenment.
This 10-day retreat answers your soul’s calling to detox, heal and raise your vibration. Qozen Yoga & Well-being Studio has created an eclectic mix of sacred ceremonies, spiritual talks, meditations, mini workshops, shamanic and cosmic sound healing. Connect with nature and teacher plants in the heart of the Amazon.
Sail in a traditional Amazonian boat where you will be fully immersed in the life of the Amazon rainforest and the kaleidoscope of colors that will fill your soul. Once we arrive to our destination, we will camp on the banks of the hot springs and enjoy the healing waters. Meet the birds of paradise as they arrive to feed on the minerals of the earth.
Journey to the Amazon waterfall for a re-birthing experience and travel on a traditional three-wheel motorbike to the Lord of the Miracles market.
Live and learn with an Amazonian tribe, the Shipibo, the guardians of the land.
* Enter deep into the Shamanic realms of healing and return with a new understanding of yourself grounded in physical reality.
* Explore the heart of the Amazon rainforest, enjoy jungle lagoon living, starry nights, forest bathing and sailing along the Ucayali river.
*Raise your vibration in this full immersion experience to feel deeply and alter life on a soul level.
Shamanic Healing Retreat Package includes:
Internal Flights and Transfers
Master Plant Baths
Shamanic Healing Ceremonies
Shamanic and Cosmic Sound Healing
Explore the Amazon Rainforest
About the Amazon:
Beneath the canopy of majestic trees lies a sacred healing land full of life. We will be staying near the Ucayali River in the Amazon. It is the mother of the Amazon, born when it joins the Marañón near Iquitos. The Ucayali River basin, ancestral home of the Shipibo people, is the richest region in nature throughout the entire Amazon.
Nestled on the banks of the lake, surrounded by majestic trees and scared plants, in the heart of the Amazon is where we will be living. There are 12 bungalows on the reserve and each bungalow has its own bathroom. Within the reserve, near the lake, is the beloved Maloka (round house), located in a botanical garden of medicinal sacred plants where we meet with each other and the Shamans in sacred ceremonies for healing and wisdom. There is also a beautiful and cozy dining room and lounge where traditional Shipibo meals are prepared and served. The hammocks across the property are perfect for mid day relaxation.
Some Highlights of Healing Activities, Workshops, Ceremonies and Meditations:
* Opening and closing circles
* Sacred plants shamanic tea ceremony
* Understanding shamanism and shamanic cosmology
* The Shaman’s journey
* Self & space clearing
* Trataka candle meditation
* Medicine wheel
* Chakra cleansing meditation
* Calling the ancestors for healing and protection and working with ancestors
* Meet your spirit guide meditation
* Forest energy bathing
* The thunder of God sound healing journey
* Ho’ponopono meditation
* Spiritual rebirthing at the Amazon Waterfall
* Karma clearing ritual
About your retreat facilitators:
Gian Carlo Zazzeri
Gian Carlo is a world-renowned psychic, shaman and energy healer. He is the founder of the phenomenal healing modality called Transcendental Quantum Healing from his years of experience, research and channelings. Gian was born in the United Kingdom to an Italian father and French-Mauritian mother. From an early age, Gian Carlo had particular gifts that resulted in a very turbulent childhood and youth. It wasn’t until his early adult life that he realised that he was gifted with multidimensional awareness, contact and vision. Once understood, he developed mastery of his gifts and put them into service for humanity.
While in the Italian military, his aptitude for understanding the human psyche earned him the respect of his superiors and opened many doors for him. He received sponsorship to complete a bachelor degree in Wellness and Holistic Counselling at the C.S.E.N and the Italian Ministry of Universities and Research. Gian Carlo was assigned to work as a practitioner to assist colleagues with psychological issues, veterans and their families. His success here lead to him working with a group of civilian psychologists in an innovative therapeutic program to assist serious offenders in the maximum security prison in Aosta.
Michelle comes from a long line of women who are clairvoyant. Her mission is to share the ancient knowledge passed down through the generation of healers and masters of light. With British, Indian, Burmese, Portuguese, German, Irish and French ancestry, and with her training from a variety of ancient and mystery teachings, she brings a holistic approach to her spiritual and healing works. Michelle began her training in divine healing and light modalities at the age of 3, with every lesson preparing her for her divine mission to bring the ancient teachings to surface.
Through the years, her teachers have been religious and spiritual leaders and mystics. She learnt angel channelling at a cathedral, sound healing at a Buddhist temple and meditation at an ashram. Michelle is the founder of Qozen Yoga & Well-being studio where she instructs class in crystal therapy, Reiki, chakra healing, etc. Michelle also holds academic degrees in Law and Management.
*Prices exclude HST and is additional
- Opening and closing circles
- Understanding shamanism and shamanic cosmology
- The Shaman’s journey
- Self & space clearing
- Trataka candle meditation
- Medicine wheel
- Chakra cleansing meditation
- Calling the ancestors for healing and protection and working with ancestors
- Meet your spirit guide meditation
- Forest energy bathing
- The thunder of God sound healing journey
- Ho’ponopono meditation
- Spiritual rebirthing at the Amazon Waterfall
- Karma clearing ritual
- Trekking in the Amazon Rainforest
- Visit the birds of paradise where they come to eat earth minerals
- Sail in a traditional Amazonian boat on the Ucayali river
- Live and Learn with the native Shipibo people on the reserve at the bank of the lagoon
- Visit the hot springs and its healing waters