6 day Life Changing Ayahuasca Retreat
- We can't express in words how much we look forward to each of you, to see you changing, to see you leaving happy.
- It's about the experience, the feelings...
- It's about you
- Monday: pick up from the hotel we specify in the email after booking, arrival in our center, we talk about you, get to know each other and your issues, if you want, evening ceremony
- Tuesday: we talk about your first ayahuasca experience, explain your visions, you relax and get ready for your 2nd ceremony
- Wednesday, Thursday - the same as Tuesday
- if you wish, we take you to: the Amazon river, to the beach, to a place where you can see anacondas, sloth, etc., you will see the oldest tree in the Amazon - our Lupuna. You can cook your meal :) We have no set program so we can do what you want to do.
About This Event
Life changing experience in 4 ceremonies, 6 days.
Why 6 days?
Usually people get bored in the jungle, if you come for your healing or answers, you may receive it in one or two ceremonies, if the retreat was for 2 weeks, we guarantee you would be bored, with limited internet and phone access, just you, other people, us and the nature. But, this is essential for you, you can't make a change in your life using the same methods that got you where you are. We know that time is precious, you are welcome to stay longer but usually people can't afford to have such long holidays.
The Master Shaman, Julio
We work with a true experienced shaman, who has been working with plant medicines and ayahuasca for 40 years. He became a healer by talking to the plant spirits who told him everything about plants and ayahuasca.
Lupuna Ayahuasca Retreat was born in April 2018. Even though the center is new, we are all experienced ayahuasca people. The one thing you will appreciate is: WE CARE. We can't wait to see your transformation. We are sooo excited with each of you receiving what you need. That's what makes our lives meaningful.
In this ayahuasca retreat I felt so much love that I didn't feel all my life, they became my family. Pavel
Venue HighlightsAyahuasca Lupuna Retreat is located right in the jungle to give the real jungle experience, however, it's designed to be safe - walkways everywhere so you don't need to worry where you step. You can see blue morphos flying around. It's only 30 minutes from Iquitos by boat and then beautiful new road to the retreat. We keep working on the retreat, improving things, we just love what we are doing and you can feel it when you come and see us. When you do ayahuasca, you may experience purging effects. That's why, unlike most retreats, we have single cabins with flushing toilets and showers. Believe us, you don't want to share accommodation with other people while doing ayahuasca or run to the shower located far away. Our shaman prepares ayahuasca himself and makes sure the ceremony is safe and just right for you, the group is max. 10 people so the retreat is more personal. The ceremonial house is very large, one of the largest actually, that gives you a lot of space around so you are not disturbed by other people during the ceremony as is the case in most retreats. To sum up, we designed the whole retreat for you based on our own experience with ayahuasca retreats and took it to perfection. The swimming pool is coming soon.
AccommodationsPrivate cabins for 1 person, 2 people per request.
Each cabin has a large double bed, mosquito net, hammock, shower, flushing toilet (in retreats there usually is no running water so no flushing toilets), veranda.
Towels are not provided.