Reiki 1 and 2 Retreat- Walk the Path of the Healer!
- The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta, CA, United States
- Jun 14 - 16, 2019 (3 days)
About This Event
Alan Waugh is offering a life changing weekend retreat at the ONLY Reiki retreat center in California, near the beautiful Mount Shasta area in Northern California at the base of the mountain that is considered the root chakra of Pachamama/ Mother Earth. Receive Reiki attunements at one of the worlds most powerful vortices. The cost of this weekend includes accommodation or camping on the beautiful land of the Sacred Valley Healing Center and all meals of organic, gluten free food. Retreat starts with dinner on Friday evening and ends with lunch on Sunday before departure.
I see Reiki as the 101 of walking the beautiful Path of the Healer, whether you want to offer it to family and friends as a gift or start making a living either full or part time as an energy healer.
Check out our video about our Reiki Retreats (contact info blocked)9QgrboizVd4&t=3s
Here is our latest video about what is unique about our retreats (contact info blocked)Ew9xyDrl2uk
Imagine helping your friends and family to feel:Relaxed
Balance for healing
These are just a few of the benefits that Reiki can bring you, and (contact info blocked) it's SO EASY TO LEARN!!!
We know you have a big interest in learning this beautiful and powerful healing technique that can help promote speedy recovery for any condition, whether, mental, emotional, physical or spiritual.
In just one weekend, you can incorporate Reiki into (contact info blocked)Massage Business
Office or Hospital
To help deepen and add more breadth to your existing, healing practice.
I used Reiki successfully in Hospice, where I volunteered for 20 years, to ease fear, anxiety and pain, so prevalent at the end stage of life. I have found that receiving Reiki attunements at my location near the Sacred Mountain which is a powerful portal for starlight energy, enhances the potency and therefore the effects of your healing service and ability to channel the life force energy.Reiki 1 and 2 Weekend Retreat - $525.00 June 14 to 16 (2 spots left) August 16 to 18, November 1 to (contact info blocked)
I offer a $200 discount to all retreats if you choose to provide own food and accommodation. I also give a $50 discount for each paying participant who you invited.
You will learn:The history of Reiki
The human energy system
Hand positions for Reiki sessions
How to start a Reiki business
Shamanism and healing modalities
Retreats at Mount Shasta include: (you can opt for off site rate)2 nights of accommodationAll organic mealsHandoutsCertificatesTrip to the Sacred Mountain, weather permittingSmores around the camp fire
Retreats start 6.00pm on Friday and finish 2.00pm on Sunday.
After dinner you will learn the 3 secret Usui symbols that allow to amp up the flow of energy, for distance healing, mental/emotional healing, send healings into the past or future, to pets and relationships etc. Learn about setting up a Reiki Healing Practice.
Sunday morning you will be attuned to Reiki Level 2 allowing for an increased flow of Universal life force Reiki energy. Time to practice on others. Receive certificates to show you have been attuned to Reiki 1 and 2.
Cost : $525 p.p. including instruction, class material, attunements, certificates, food and lodging.
Locals receive a discount if you don’t stay on site or require meals provided by us.
Class size limited to 8 people to receive maximum personal attention.
"Words cannot even begin to express the shift I have experienced in my life since taking Alan's Mt. Shasta Spiritual Retreat Reiki 1 and 2 certification course! My entire life has changed to such a degree that is unspeakably profound! He has a way of tuning into people around him that makes you feel understood and accepted as you are. You couldn't ask for a better instructor.
As I have said, my life has transformed in every way imaginable. Mainly due to his gift he has shared with me, but also due to the energy and work I have put into my life after taking his course! I think it is always important to remember that a teacher is a student as much as a student is a teacher! I felt no hierarchy when in is presence. He is down to earth, a part of earth, yet seemingly transcendental in consciousness!
I look forward to advancing my understanding of him as well as his path in the coming future!
Thank you Alan for being a blessing upon this planet, this land, the peoples here, but most of all to the creatures and elements within existence upon this realm as well as others! You are truly blessed!"
"Alan is a powerful teacher, therapist and healer. His classes are fun and not overbearing, but still provide real depth, leveraging his strong connection with Peru. For me, the energy of the Sacred Valley Healing center is just an amazing experience. I am so glad I went to Alan to explore Reiki."
-Pat IT Executive
"The path to success is to take massive, determined action" Tony Robbins
- Reiki is a type of spiritual healing using the universal life force energy that exists naturally, within and without us. If ones life force energy is low or depleted, we are more likely to get sick, feel stressed or anxious. The Reiki practitioner harnesses the energy and allows it to flow through themselves for their own self healing or that of another recipient. When it is increased during a Reiki healing session, the natural chakra balancing that occurs, allows you to feel calmer, more healthy and happy.Because there is no particular religious belief system attached to Reiki, it is suitable for anybody and is a simple and natural method of spiritual healing and self- improvement that has been effective with virtually every known illness. Although there is no guarantee of a cure, it always creates beneficial results and works in conjunction with all medical and therapeutic techniques, to relieve side effects and enhance whatever natural healing is taking place. Those who use Reiki regularly, often find they are more joyful, lively and that their own innate energy is enhanced. Existing conflicts within the body are broken down and there is a greater vitality, leading to relaxation and stimulation of the energy body.Mount Shasta is an international destination for spiritual seekers and is considered the root chakra of the earth. Receiving attunements here enhances the potential to deepen quickly your power as healer.
- Here is a recent email from a client who received a Reiki 3 attunement: "The attunement has had both physical and whole being components. I experienced tingling on my head so intensely in the first week that I actually had someone check my head at one point to see if something was there lol. It felt like electricity at times or someone touching me lightly on the head at other moments. Or/also pressure or a sense of openness in the back/top of my head for the first 3 days. I've had a much clearer stronger connection to messages in general, but especially when working with Reiki on someone. I've also had a lot of things come together in a beautiful way and create complete pictures, whereas I had only part of the pictures previously. I also feel a deep sense of calm and surety of step and being that's different."
ScheduleFriday evening arrival 6.00pm
Evening class 8 to 10.00pm Learn about what brought you here, Reiki, uses, the human energy system.
Saturday breakfast 8.30 am
Class starts 10.00 am. More about Reiki and the Usui lineage. Receive Reiki 1 attunements.
Visit Sacred Site on the Mountain 1 to 3.00pm
Learn about hand positions and start practice. 3 to 6.00pm
More practice, Learn about Reiki 2. Smores around the camp fire (weather permitting)
Sunday breakfast 8.30am
Receive Reiki 2 attunements 10.00am
Practice using Reiki symbols and practice giving Reiki 2 healings 10 am to 1.00pm
Lunch 1.00 pm
- Reiki 1 and 2 classes with attunements, Food accommodation, hand outs, trip to sacred site, Certificates
What's Not IncludedTravel to and from Retreat Center not included
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is a increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt.Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Considered to be the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
AccommodationsWe are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
DirectionsWe are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
We can provide shuttle service from Medford or Redding airport for an additional fee