Spring Equinox- Vitality- Weekend Retreat- Mt Shasta
- The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta, California, USA
- Mar 22 - 24, 2019 (3 days)
We bring you back to your heart!
- Imagine your room in our sanctuary nestled in the pine trees with a view of Mount Shasta.
- Upon waking you can use our yoga room for yoga & meditation in the morning (or be led by a master trainer), eat your organic breakfast by the fireplace with your guides, sip tea at the fire pit with views of the mountain.
- After your breakfast, you will experience group Integrative Coaching breakthrough session. In this session we will get to the emotional core of what is present at the root of your healing.
- Through ancient wisdom healing methods (combination of time-tested and effective modalities) you will receive the wholistic body-emotional-mental healing.
- After this 2 hour session you will move into an organic, clean, healthy lunch with your mentors for more personal 1 x 1 integration.
- After lunch, we typically set forth for a sacred site journey – a unique Mount Shasta experience. Our guided tour include Shamanic processes such as drum journeys and connection to metaphysical energies for deep transmissions of inter-dimensional frequencies.
- The next phase of your experience is solo time for processing and integration of the profound energetic shifts.
- The types of program we offer will help cleanse patterns in the many layers of the subconscious. The integration can reveal and release many emotional layers and the beauty that lies within, truly bringing you home to your heart.
- Dinner is served with your mentors to bookend the experience with some fun social time or more coaching if desired.
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is a increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt.Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Considered to be the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
7pm Welcome Circle – Building Community/Intention Setting/Opening Ritual
7:30 am – Yin Yoga
8:30 am – Breakfast
10:00 am – Group Sessions
Group Session Includes
Intimacy Connection Exercises
Transformational Freedom Breathwork
12:30 pm – Lunch
2:00 pm – Sacred Site Visit + Journey/Healing Work on the mountain
6:30 pm – Dinner
7:30 am – Yin Yoga
8:30 am – Breakfast
10:00 am – Group Session
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
AccommodationsWe are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights
DirectionsWe are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
We can provide shuttle service from Medford or Redding airport for an additional fee