Couple's Intimacy Retreat
Whether your relationship is in ‘crisis’ or you want to deepen the beautiful connection you already have, we offer individual couples retreats that will allow you to take your relationship to the next level.
- Maybe you don’t ‘get’ your partner or your partner doesn’t ‘get’ you?
- Maybe the spark that originally attracted you to each other has ‘fizzled’?
- Maybe you spend most of your conflict time, projecting onto or blaming each other?
Does this sound familiar?
Are you prepared to accept accountability?
Are you ready to let go of repeating the same cycles of blame and shame? Do you want to heal emotional wounds that block intimacy? Do you want to forgive past hurts?
In our retreats we will give you both time to really listen to each other. There is often so much confusion around communicationand each other’s needs or expectations. Sometimes all you have to do is take a breath, go into your heart and acknowledge your partner’s words before responding.
Here at Sacred Valley Spiritual Retreat we focus more on the individuated self, realizing that if you are not in harmony with yourself, how can you be in harmony with another?
Relationships can be your deepest spiritual work and learning to manouver them and the challenges that come up for you can be an individual’s greatest transformative opportunity. If you are stuck in the old paradigm of fear of abandonment, rejection or blame, how can you open your heart fully to another?
Would you like to release the conditioned response to those core issues? Do you even ‘own’ those restrictions to your core beliefs?
Increased Intimacy For More Honest Communication.
Wouldn’t you like to create this opportunity for a new you, for an increased intimacy, for more honest communication?
In our 3-7 day couples retreat, you will receive one on one attention to help identify and then transform the wounded parts of yourself that don’t allow for expressing your true needs. You will learn how to communicate from a place of personal power and an un-defended heart. You will have time to nurture the parts of you that don’t feel seen and learn to acknowledge and hear your partner’s heart’s desires.
"The path to success is to take massive, determined action" Tony Robbins
- Wouldn’t you like to support each other?
- In your time with us, we are not going to put you through a powerful regimen, as we realize that romantic alone time is important to help re-discover yourselves or deepen what is already connected. There will be time to relax and rejuvenate in this healing mountain paradise and we also suggest you add a couple of days on to your retreat to maximize this opportunity.
- Included are daily visits to Sacred Sites to receive the healing power of the many vortices in the area. Go for swims in the pristine mountain lakes. Soak in the hot tub or in the healing waters of Stewart Mineral Springs.* Receive individual or couple healing massage.* Eat healthy, wholesome, and tasty food.
- There is no alcohol or non prescription drugs allowed on our retreats, and with limited cell and Wi-Fi service, you will be fully able to switch off those emotional escape routes — to allow you to be fully present for each other.
- Are you ready and committed to upgrade your relationship? Then call us to schedule a retreat!
- Knowing that there is no ‘magic-pill’ remedy our retreat facilitators offer and encourage ongoing integration and mentoring sessions by phone or Skype.
- *additional fee.
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is a increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt.Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Considered to be the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
AccommodationsWe are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights
DirectionsWe are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
We can provide shuttle service from Medford or Redding airport for an additional fee