Holistic Health & Yoga Retreat in Indonesia
- 1 individual lifestyle coaching session + quick follow up later in the week
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Cooking class
- Group workshop on nutrition
- Your personalized healthy lifestyle inspiration pack
- Daily healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One way transport to or from the airport
- 6 nights accommodation in luxury room
- Traditional Balinese healing sessions
- 1/2 day spa package
- Cultural - healing infused - day tour
ScheduleExample daily schedule
07:00 Wake up, get ready for yoga class
07:30 Sunrise Vinyasa yoga class
09:30 Healthy breakfast
The morning is free for pool time, relaxing, your daily reflection or individual coaching session
13:00 Light lunch
14:00 Workshop on nutrition
17:00 Sunset meditation
19:00 Healthy dinner
20:00 Free time in the evening; read a book, exchange life stories and goals with your new besties or go for your complimentary massage
On other days you might go exploring the island and Bali's culture, go for a rice paddie walk, have a workshop around mind setting or go for your healing session
About This Event
I believe that a retreat can be so much more than ‘just’ an opportunity to relax and unwind. A retreat is also the perfect time to reconnect with yourself and initiate transformation. So if you are ready to step into your best self and manifest a healthy and balanced lifestyle, then join me on one of my MPWR Journeys to get all the inspiration, tools and support you need.
On this retreat, you will experience:
- Holistic approach to your life and wellbeing
- Personal attention through 1-on-1 lifestyle coaching and healing sessions
- Practical inspiration for a healthy lifestyle through workshops (e.g. nutrition, lifestyle, home cooking) and a booklet full of tips and tricks
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with different styles and teachers
- Amazing 1-day adventure exploring the island
- Your personalized healthy lifestyle inspiration pack
"I don’t even know where to start. This retreat exceeded any expectations I thought I had. It was truly the most amazing experience. I can’t fault anything, not one thing. I loved every moment. I would go back in a heart beat"
- Accommodation in a luxury single occupancy room with king bed and ensuite bathroom (bathroom is shared with 1 other person, same gender)
- 3 yummy healthy meals a day + healthy snacks in between
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water
- Daily yoga / meditation classes (all levels)
- Spa treatments
- 1-on-1 health coaching session
- Workshops on nutrition, a healthy lifestyle, home cooking etc.
- 1-on-1 healing session
- 1-way transport from the airport to the villa + transport to all group excursions
- 1 yoga workshop to dig in deeper on those topics you want to work on (think inversions, alignment, pranayama etc.)
- Group excursions to explore the island and the local Balinese culture
- Beautiful sound healing session
- Your personal health plan, including all ideas, tips, recommendations and information gathered throughout the week for a healthy lifestyle
- Goodie bag with all the good stuff that will make you remember Bali and this journey for a longggg time
- And sooo much more!
What's Not IncludedOne way transport back to the airport
Additional individual coaching or healing sessions
Additional spa treatments, tours, surf lessons etc. which are not included in the list above
Alcoholic beverages (only to be consumed with discretion towards other guests)
Venue HighlightsYou will be staying in one of Bali's little beach towns in the South, called Bingin, in a beautiful and tranquil private villa. The villa is a 10-minute walk from the beach, and several other little beaches are a short drive away. With its beaches, cliffs (be prepared for some stairs up and down), bushy vegetation, and gorgeous sunsets, this area is a great place to immerse in nature. The vibe is very relaxed, this area is years behind on busy Kuta and Seminyak. There are lots of little cafes, cliff bars, beach clubs and small hideouts.
AccommodationsYou will be staying in one of Bali's still secluded little beach towns in the South, in a beautiful villa which is solely reserved for MPWR journey guests.
The villa has 6 cute, luxury wooden bungalows, with each 2 private rooms (12 rooms total). Each bungalow shares 1 bathroom and a comfy porch to relax on. I will always make sure that only people from the same gender will be in the same bungalow and share a bathroom. The rooms are styled in a modern look with a Balinese touch and are equipped with all new facilities including luxury beds, linen, air conditioning, wardrobe, safety deposit box, towels, mozzie spray, hairdryers and bathroom products. %The bungalows wrap around a beautiful swimming pool and gorgeous yoga shala and are directly connected to the main house with several relax areas and a large homestyle kitchen. All props (e.g. yoga mats, blocks) are provided for.
Whether you want to enjoy your fresh juice from the large day beds around the pool, have a massage in the little spa or read a book on the veranda, the lush green and quiet environment will cater for every mood you are in.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOur private chef will prepare us delicious, healthy meals that cater for everyone. We will eat whole and fresh foods, which are mostly locally grown and organic. The menu is not vegetarian nor vegan, because everybody and every body is different. We serve animal foods, but in limited amounts and only fresh, local and organic where possible. Any dietary restrictions or wishes (vegan, vegetarian, allergies, etc.) can be catered for, please note in advance. Alcohol & smoking: I highly recommend (but don't force) you to take a break from coffee, smoking and alcohol during the journey. There is no alcohol served in the villa so any consumption would mean to bring your own and consume it only with discretion towards other guests. Smoking is not allowed on the venue's premises.
DirectionsPlease book your ticket to Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar Bali, Indonesia. From there, a driver from the villa will pick you up. Please inform me about your arrival time in advance. Please also note that only airport pick up to the villa is included so the other way will be at your own expense (but we can help you organize). The drive from the airport to the villa is approximately 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 14 days before the retreat start date.
The remaining balance is non-refundable once paid.
Get full details...