Weight Loss Retreat in Thailand
- Personal assessment with the focus on your goals done by professionals
- Body composition analysis, body cm and photo before/after taken
- Daily Muay Thai group classes
- Daily Boxing group classes
- Daily Functional training classes
- Personal training three times a week in the discipline that better target your goal
- Possibility to try new martial arts, such as Krav Maga, Jiu-jitsu, grappling and MMA
- Massages three times a week: Thai massage, Oil massage or Aroma massage
- Swimming pool availability 24/7
- Daily healthy food (3 meals)
- Healthy snacks, juices and protein shakes available
- Sunday activities organised on request
- Pick up/drop off from the airport available on request
Schedule07:15-07:30 Protein shakes + multivitamin and BCAA
08:00-09:00 Muay Thai for Weight Loss
09:00-09:40 Functional Training
11:00-11:45 Breakfast (optional)
11:45-13:00 Free time: relax in the swimming pool or take a massage!
13:00-15:00 Lunch time
16:00-16:40 Functional Training
16:45-19:00 Muay Thai or Western Boxing
19:00-21:00 Dinner time
21:00 + time to relax and have a chat with the other guests! Or take a massage. And if you feel hungry again, have a second protein shake.
About This Event
Kombat Group Thailand is born from the idea and willingness of the Muay Thai & Boxing legend Christian Daghio to create a healthy oasis for who wants to improve him/herself. He created a place where everyone gets the personal attention they deserve; where everyone can get access to the tools they need to reach their goal; a place where you will be the centre of attention and where everyone will guide you towards your goals.
You can stay with us as long as you want. Whatever your goal is, with us you can reach it!
What has been an amazing and surprising experience to me about the camp is how much it feels like a family and when you get into the kitchen most people have come here alone, and everyone's on the same side, everyone wants you to win, everyone wants you to succeed, everyone's friends immediately and everyone's rooting for you.
Venue HighlightsOur location is far enough from the busy city and all its distraction: here you can focus on reaching your goals and recharge yourself.
But at the same time, it is not so far from all the attractions Thailand has to offer: temples, beaches and fun activity are just 20/30 minutes far from us.
The center itself is placed on a 4000 square meters area, with an amazing tropical garden and a swimming pool that is always open.
The main characteristic of Kombat Group is that smoking and alcohol are not permitted within its walls: we've created a healthy and safe environment for everyone!
AccommodationsYou can choose between deluxe or standard room. All rooms have air conditioning.
Standard rooms are garden front while the deluxe rooms are swimming pool front. The last one has more accessories: mini-fridge, safety box, TV with DVD player, kettle with coffee and tea, and toiletries.
Menu/CuisineYou will have three meals a day:
- for breakfast, there are multiple choices: from overnight muesli to American breakfast, from eggs on toast to muffins!
- for lunch, a Thai meal is served every day
- for dinner you will have a leaner meal: a vegetable soup as a starter and fish or meat as the main course, accompanied by a vegetable buffet,
All meals are served with fresh fruits.
DirectionsReaching our retreat is very easy:
• fly to Suvarnabhumi Airport (1 hour and 20 minutes far) or Dong Mueang Airport (1 hour and 45 minutes far) in Bangkok or Utapao airport (45 minutes far) in Pattaya (choose the most convenient for you)
• from the airport the easiest and stress-free way is to book our taxi service (about 2,000 baht). Alternatively, you can come by bus or you can arrange a taxi by yourself from the airport.
Anyway, we suggest you to contact us first to have more information.
The location of the retreat is on google maps under Kombat Group (contact info blocked)77obso
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Hariharalaya – Krong Siem Reap Siem Reap Province Cambodia Krong Siem Reap Siem Reap Province Cambodia