Bali Yoga & Culture Retreat
- Lauren Ikeda
- 90 Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Jl. Penestanan, Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Sep 15 - 22, 2019 (8 days)
- Standard Shared Occupancy - $2,495.00 Deluxe Shared Occupancy - $2,695.00 Standard Single Occupancy - $3,295.00
About This Event
As the Bhagavad Gita states, “Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.” The yoga, arts, crafts, and culture capital of Ubud, Bali offers the perfect backdrop to explore your path. Just walking distance from the Ubud town center, yet cocooned amongst picturesque rice paddies and coconut palms, The Shala Bali will be our home and sanctuary of peace and wellness. You will stay in luxury crafted accommodations, enjoy wholesome vegetarian food, and have a beautiful environment to practice and study yoga. The Bali Institute, Ubud’s premier cultural organization will guide us on exclusive immersion experiences to observe ancient spiritual practices and learn about local culture. You will have the opportunity to bathe in the sacred water temple, learn about medicinal herbs and practices on an herbal walk, experience local dance, art, and culture in a Banjar workshop and participate in a traditional Balinese Agni Hotra (fire ceremony). Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to experience culture and yoga in Bali.
- 7 nights accommodation, guided meditation, morning yoga practice, educational workshops, evening restorative yoga, arrival and departure airport transfers to/from retreat center, all meals, 3 unique cultural excursions, and all taxes.
Schedule- 7:00am Guided Meditation and Morning Flow
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 3-5pm Educational Yoga Workshop (TBA) or Guided Tour
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Restorative Yoga
AccommodationsCocooned amongst rice paddies and coconut palms, The Shala Bali is a place of peace, wellness and connection to nature. Nestled in the spiritual center of the island, rooms are spacious and breezy and decorated in a Balinese chic style. Each Villa boasts its own varying views of lush rice fields, tropical gardens and jungle vistas. Luxurious bathroom amenities will entice you to refresh and rejuvenate practices. Sink in to this slice of paradise for the week.
Note: The rooms at The Shala are open air style and do not have air-conditioning. All rooms are equipped with fans and windows that can be opened for ventilation.
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free