Lavender Farm Glamping Retreat
- Lauren Ikeda
- 12460 Keys Creek Road Valley Center, CA 92082
- Apr 4 - 7, 2019 (4 days)
- Glamping Tent Double Occupancy - $850.00 Glamping Tent Single Occupancy - $1,200.00 Provincial Cottage Downstairs Loft - $1,500.00 Provincial Cottage Upstairs Loft - $1,500.00
About This Event
Slow down and leave the busy city life behind during this weekend yoga retreat, nestled in a beautiful, serene valley in Northern San Diego County. Keys Creek Lavender Farms is San Diego County’s only USDA-certified organic lavender farm. The farm, previously known as The Lavender Fields, has more than a dozen varieties of lavender on eight-and-a-half acres of land. Just 40 minutes from downtown San Diego, you will find one of the most enchanting places to reconnect to the true nature of being with the help of daily guided meditation, yoga and educational workshops.
- 3 nights lodging, morning yoga practice, daily guided meditation, educational workshops, evening restorative yoga, breakfast, lunch & dinner with dessert, zen garden access, private educational tour of lavender farm, soap making class.
Schedule- 7:00am Guided Meditation and Morning Flow
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 12:00pm Guided hike with lunch
- 3-5pm Educational Yoga Workshop (TBA)
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Restorative Yoga
AccommodationsKeys Creek Lavender Farm transports you to a field of serenity and a home of love. Enjoy your stay in either luxurious glamping tents or the Provincial Cottage. The glamping tents include memory foam mattresses, linens, custom farm-style head boards, a nightstand, space heater and chandelier. The Provincial Cottage is a private two story guest house with outdoor rain shower and outdoor claw foot tub. At this unique retreat center, you can lounge at the pool, take a walk through the zen garden or lavender fields, stroll through the crystal labyrinth, enjoy the private outdoor showers, and view spectacular sunsets and starlit skies.
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free