DARLA BOSTICK - WATERCOLOUR, MIXED MEDIA
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
About This Event
Dr. Bonnie Halsey-Dutton is a professional artist and fine arts educator. Her home and studio are located in the Black Hills of South Dakota in the United States, and that region inspires many of her paintings. Holding a doctorate in Art History and Education from the University of Arizona, Bonnie has expertise working with groups of individuals whose skill levels may vary from beginning to accomplished artists. Teaching and exhibiting nationally and internationally, her extensive travel experience is evident in her artwork. Regardless of subject matter, Bonnie’s paintings incorporate lively color and a profusion of pattern. Being intrigued by physical objects that have been lost and again found throughout human history, Bonnie’s most recent artwork utilizes trade beads as subject matter as she contemplates concepts of globalization and interconnection.
Although Bonnie specializes in watercolor, concepts introduced during this painting holiday are applicable to other water-based or drawing media. Her encouraging instructional style incorporates demonstration along with individualized tutoring. Acknowledging that the process of making art inherently involves taking creative risk, this workshop invites dialogue about embracing risk-taking as part of the creative process.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Jul 2 - 12, 2020 (11 days)
Jul 15 - 25, 2020 (11 days)