ANNE KULLAF PLEINAIR OIL PAINTING
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
About This Event
Anne Kullaf is a contemporary painter working in a variety of media. Her paintings utilize the principles of drawing from direct observation combined with efficient brushwork and a limited palette. She has taught drawing and painting for over 10 years at The Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, The Hunterdon Museum of Art, and The Center for Contemporary Art. Additionally, she has been invited to lecture and demonstrate at the Princeton University Art Museum, Edward Hopper House, and Bryant Park, NYC as painter-in-residence. She is an artist member of the Philadelphia Sketch Club, the Salmagundi Club of NY, and the Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club. A summa cum laude graduate of the University of Bridgeport, Connecticut, she received a Bachelor of Science in graphic design and fine art and also studied painting at The Art Students League of NY.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...