EV HALES WATERCOLOUR PAINTING
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
About This Event
I professional artist working mostly in watercolour although with a love of printmaking. I trained as an art teacher many decades ago and have since led a full professional life as an award winning artist while still sharing skills with others on a casual basis – on painting trips like this. You can get a glimpse at my teaching style from Youtube clips and I have published a series of 10 ebooks documenting my teaching. These are available on my (contact info blocked) website as well as ebook stores – “Painting with Ev Hales”. My challenge is to ensure my artists have the skills at hand to translate what they are seeing with confidence and clarity. I provide a comprehensive selection of methods to help in the interpretation of what is front of you regardless of subjects chosen, and we have access to many in this area.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...