LYNDA ENGLISH WATERCOLOUR
- Your workshop days will be a beautiful blend of studio time, delightful excursions, cultural experiences and of course, plenty of free time to rest and explore!
- You can arrive, unpack your suitcase (and your art supplies) and truly relax, since the entire group will make its home at the gorgeous Perigord Retreat Villas - complete with indoor pool, spacious studio and stunning gardens! We told you it was dreamy!
- Workshop instruction
- Full board accomodation
- All meals except – 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- All tour & excursion fees
- All local wine and beverages
- Transport to and from Toulouse Airport
About This Event
“I love the manipulation of strong color, texture, and bold shapes to create memorable pieces of art. These works can be realistic or abstract. The subject is secondary to the interplay of these factors. The joy is in the creation not the end result.”
Lynda is a native of Florence, South Carolina. She is a Member of Excellence in the South Carolina Watercolor Society, a Signature member in the Southern Watercolor Society, a Signature member in the CPSA (Colored Pencil Society Society of America), and a member of the Portrait Society of America. She has taught art in private school and now teaches watercolor, colored pencil, acrylic and watercolor collage classes at the Lynda English Studio as well as in out of town workshops.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...