About This Event
Participate in the authentic roots of yoga. Join and you will gain comprehensive knowledge of asanas, pranayama, meditation and yogic philosophy. You will have the opportunity to cultivate energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to living through yoga in-depth learning! The practice and knowledge will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony.
Agama’s Level 1 Yoga Intensive is a month-long retreat that combines the theory and practice of authentic Hatha Yoga.
Going far beyond the mere instruction on physical postures -asanas-, the course will guide you through: the activation of energy centers -chakras- within your body, the incorporation of breathing -pranayama- techniques, the practice of meditation, and an immersion into the complete yogic philosophy.
The practice and knowledge given in the retreat will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony.
The price includes 27 nights accommodation.Guests will be welcomed at Finca San Pedro. There are different types of rooms to choose from smaller cozy rooms to spacious rooms with extra beds.
For further information, contact us: (contact info blocked) We are happy to answer!
The human size of Agama Colombia allows us to focus on our practice and dive deeper into the teachings. With the good vibes of La Finca and the warm welcoming of the team, I spend an intense and relaxing stay at the same time! - Clara from France
- During the 4 week retreat, you will receive:
- - An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including nidra, karma, kundalini.
- - Instruction in 20 asanas, including physical performance and energetic/healing effects.
- - An in-depth description of the complete Chakra system’s relationship to asana practice.
- Pranayama, meditation and mantra techniques.
- - Comprehensive knowledge on Yogic philosophy, including yamas and niyamas.
- - An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics.
- - Powerful Kriya techniques – traditional Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body.
- - Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects.
- - Enhanced the power of the mind through concentration and visualization techniques.
- - Kriyas – cleansing and detoxing techniques for vitality and longevity.
- - Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming.
- - An introduction to Tantric sexuality.
Schedule- Morning Meditation
- Morning Yoga session: Lecture of a new asana. Practice. Relaxation.
- Evening Yoga session: Sun salutations. Practice. Music Meditation. Relaxation.
- Evening Lecture of a new topic every day.
- Optional Events like Anahata Meditations, Yanf Spiral Medtitaion, Chakra dance, Circle of Women or Fire Ceremony.
AccommodationsGuests will be welcomed at Finca San Pedro. There are different types of rooms to choose from smaller cozy rooms to spacious rooms with extra beds. The rooms are decorated in a beautiful colonial style.
-Camping : For guests that would like to sleep in tents, camping facilities are available. As the weather can be a bit cold at night, you can also camp inside a spacious room made available for this instead of staying out in the garden. Hot showers, restrooms, and cooking facilities are available for campers too.
-Dormitory : Dormitory is mostly for travelers. It has its own en-suite private hot and comfortable shower. There are separate restrooms outside for men and women. The dorm has two semi-double beds for guests who want to have their own semi-privacy within the dormitory. Two bunk beds and one single bed are provided inside the dormitory. Dormitory for yoga students is next to the yoga hall with a small semi-private double room. Inside the dorm, there are three bunk beds, single bed, and twin beds.
-Private rooms : The hostel has different types of private rooms to choose. From smaller cozy rooms to spacious rooms with extra beds. All of the private rooms are decorated in a beautiful colonial style and if you would like a touch a modernity you can even request a television.
- Free Wifi