Santa Rosa Beach, April 2019
- Mind & Body Complete
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Apr 25 - 28, 2019 (4 days)
- $995.00 - Bunk Room/Private Bath (single registrant; up to 4 ppl in this room)
- Luxurious beachfront accommodations– step out of your room and onto white sands
- Yoga sessions designed to release tension from the body and mind; a playful and creative practice designed to meet every individual where they are
- Meditation sessions that cultivate a sense of stillness, peace and mindfulness into our hearts, minds and physical bodies
- Nourishing breakfast each morning, dinner each night (wine included!); our food is prepared by a plant based chef in farm to table organic quality amazingness!
- Snacks, coffee/tea, water throughout the day
- Deep and dynamic workshop lectures designed to introduce you to concepts, tools and activities in order to learn to love yourself FIRST and live a life of true fulfillment
- A space to reconnect to YOU, to rejuvenate and rekindle that inner strength that allows you to boot out limiting beliefs, fears and stress that may be holding you back from the best version of yourself
- Beach bonfire with special fire ceremony and s’mores (weather permitting)
- A sacred and special sound bath experience designed to aid in stress and anxiety reduction as well as cultivate a special relaxation cultivating an incredible healing performance
- Access to photos from the entire retreat experience
- Free time to walk or bike to World Famous Seaside Florida, Explore Watercolor, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach- Use your free time to explore dozens of local restaurants and boutique shopping within a quick bike ride from our stunning beachfront location and/or relax by the pool, take a nap- just breathe
- An incredible goodie bag!
ScheduleThursday: 4-6pm check in wine reception, 6:30pm gentle yoga, 7:30pm dinner
Friday: 8am beach meditation, 8:30am yoga, 9:30am breakfast, 10:00am workshop, 12:00pm-7pm free time, 7:30pm dinner & sound bath performance (weather permitting)
Saturday: 8am beach meditation, 8:30am yoga, 9:30am breakfast, 10:00am workshop, 12:00pm-6pm free time, 6:30pm dinner & beach bonfire ceremony & s’mores (weather permitting)
Sunday: Sunrise 108 sun salutations, 8:00am workshop & meditation, 9:30am champagne breakfast, 11am check out
About This Event
Imagine waking up to the sound of the ocean, feeling sand between your toes and soaking up the glorious sun rays in beautiful Florida. Wine, yoga, new friends (or bring some with you), connection, bright stars at night and lots of laughter. Learn something new, share your own knowledge, find acceptance, strength, joy and peace. Join on an exciting, life changing adventure. Join us on a retreat at the beach!
Accommodations are held in a beautiful beachfront home, just steps from the ocean, with a private pool.
I am SO glad I went on this retreat! It was PERFECT. I can't wait to come back again! Angel Murr, Georgia
Venue HighlightsWe host retreats, workshops and events all across the US and some international as well. Join us!
AccommodationsAccommodations are in a beachfront home located along world famous 30A with white sand just steps away.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineAll meals are prepared on site by a plant based chef.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Ruth Nelson April 20, 2020
I have known Shannon Jamail, owner of Mind & Body Complete for several years. I find her to be one of the most giving, compassionate, aware, and, curious people I know. She brings that mindset to all of her retreats. I have attended several yoga retreats in the last 15 years and I continue to be pulled to Shannon's. The destinations are amazing from the desert in a tent, to a beautiful house near a vineyard to a beach house on the ocean to my own living room. Shannon partners with amazing women to create an experience focused on movement, meditation, feeding the physical body, mind, and soul, connection to the collective and some remarkable women. If you choose to allow it, this experience will inevitability create positive change in your world when you leave. I have made lifelong friendships I am forever grateful for. Thank you, Shannon and Mind & Body Complete.
Jennifer Meyer April 16, 2018
I attended a retreat in Santa Rosa Beach FL. It was absolutely amazing!! Shannon is such a beautiful and generous soul, she ensured all of my expectations were exceeded. The beach house was beautiful, the food was out of this world amazing, the yoga and wine were perfection...and the women I met were some of the most amazing goddesses I've had the privilege to know. I highly recommend investing in your own wellness and attending one of Shannon's retreats!!
Dee Mullin November 22, 2017
If you are considering joining Shannon for a Mind & Body Complete retreat, DO IT! Let this be the "sign" you've been waiting for. You are here for a reason. You are reading this review for a reason. You are on the right path! I wholeheartedly believe that the right people for you to connect with (including Shannon with her inspirational, REAL and generous energy) will be waiting for you at this retreat! You will have the opportunity to BOND and create powerful friendships that last far beyond the few days you'll spend together. While there is time for connection, you'll also find time to TUNE IN. Shannon creates a peaceful space and you'll have the opportunity to DISconnect from everyday stresses like social media, your phone, your email... etc. to the extent that you choose. Shannon's thoughtful and capable team handle all the details of your retreat so that you're able to RELAX. Lastly, you'll find many opportunities to REPROGRAM. Shannon is a expert in her field and a thought leader. She is devoted to self development and she can help bring awareness to any thoughts or habits you're holding on to that are not serving you. It's easy to reflect and reprogram with Shannon because her work is so rooted in LOVE and she completely lacks judgement. You're accepted exactly as you are! But if you choose to seek improvement, it's there waiting for you. Jump in! Sign up! Enjoy! With Gratitude, Dee
Ruth Nelson November 20, 2017
Words cannot do justice to the experience I had when attending retreats with Shannon Jamail at Mindy & Body Complete. Shannon does an amazing job creating a loving, non-judgemental environment for women to dream, plan and reach their full potential. Choosing love over fear is Shannon's mantra that she lives by. The locations are amazing from nature retreats in the desert to relaxation in wine country to blissfulness at the beach you cannot make a bad location choice. The women who attend these retreats become long lasting tribe sisters. If you are ready to invest in yourself and be the change you want to see in the world book a retreat with Shannon and team.
Mary Cafarelli November 19, 2017
I absolutely love Mind & Body Complete retreats with Shannon and her team! Yoga and wine are two of my favorite things, however that is such a small piece of what I’ve gained from these experiences. I’ve attended two of Shannon’s retreats in different locations of California, and didn’t know a single person when I walked in the door for the first time. Although I came not knowing anyone, I left with lifelong friendships, incredible memories, and a heart full of gratitude. The connections you make on these retreats are indescribable. I learned how to meditate, went for walks in beautiful nature settings, and truly felt God’s presence. The peacefulness was totally needed for my generally anxious self. I love these retreats so much, I’m already signed up for next year!
Angel Murr November 19, 2017
I've done three Destin, FL retreats with Mind & Body. The Destin area is beautiful. The women I've met and friendships I have forged are dear to my heart. I deepen my meditation and yoga practice with each retreat. I come away feeling refreshed and reset. I highly reccomend Mind & Body Complete!