Wisdom Rising Mandala Training Level 1: Meeting the Mandala of the Five Wisdom Dakinis
- Tara Mandala
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
- May 31 - Jun 6, 2019 (7 days)
- Camping - $560.00 Dorm Yurt, Men's - $686.00 Dorm Yurt, Women's - $686.00 Prajna 3-Bed Female Dorm/Family Room - $756.00 Prajna Double - $1,015.00 Prajna Queen Shared-Bed - $1,225.00 Prajna Queen Single - $1,715.00
Experience transformation through the power of the mandala—a universal map for inner and outer balance, wholeness, and practical awakening. This training offers a journey into the Mandala of the Five Wisdom Dakinis, developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione to bring emotional transformation into alignment with the spiritual path. A template of wholeness, the mandala has as its basic structure the center and four directions, represented by five families of elements, colors, seed syllables, emotions, psychological types, and wisdoms.
The Wisdom Dakinis are female deities in Tantric Buddhism who embody profound wisdom and the empowered feminine. Lama Tsultrim writes, “They are luminous, subtle spiritual energy—the gatekeepers and guardians of unconditioned wisdom and sacred earth.” In Tibetan art, they are depicted naked, except for ornaments, and dancing—wild and powerful.
In this experiential retreat, you will have the opportunity to focus on one of the Five Dakini Families, to explore your encumbered patterns more deeply and learn how to transform them into the wisdom of that particular family.
This meditation retreat includes
- The Mandala of Five Dakinis (female embodiments of wisdom), a daily meditation practice you may continue at home
- Three enhancement methods:
- The 5-step practice of Feeding Your Demons® with the emotion of the chosen family
- Guided journey with the Dakini of the chosen family
- Mandala work through handmade art
- Integration with the elements through meditation (outdoors if weather permits)
- Further personal and dyad work relating to the five buddha families
- Embodiment through movement inspired by the mandala principle
The Mandala of the Five Wisdom Dakinis offers you a practical method of finding strength and clarity within while empowering you to become an effective change agent in the world. Return home rejuvenated, with the guidance you need to activate all aspects of your being, from your body to your creative life and spiritual realization.
Note: This is the first step in the three Mandala Training Levels. The Mandala Trainings are situated within the Magyu Mother Lineage path yet may also be taken independently. There are no prerequisites for this retreat.
This retreat is open to all. During the retreat there will be noble silence.
Suggested Dana: $280 – $350
"One cannot force or grasp a spiritual experience, because it is as delicate as the whisper of the wind." Lama Tsultrim Allione.
Venue HighlightsBordered by the San Juan National Forest and Southern Ute Tribal Land, Tara Mandala Retreat Center is on 700-acres of rolling hills and meadows adorned with many varieties of wildflowers, ponds, and forests. The land itself is a mandala with a stunning peak in the middle surrounded by four valleys. Retreat cabins are scattered across the landscape designed for deep retreat, and at its heart, is the extraordinary three-story Tara temple which celebrates the sacred feminine. The center has a Community Building, where residents and retreatants convene for meals, and other activities.
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free