28 Day Transformation & Detox Retreat
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 220 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Ongoing package (28 days / 27 nights)
- Beach room with en suite bathroom (shared occupancy) - $3,200.00 Ganesha (Shared) Room - $2,150.00 Private Ensuite - $3,600.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $2,800.00
Are you feeling or experiencing…
Low energy and tired
Belly distress and bloating
Trouble with weight loss
Constipation and/or diarrhea
Low back pain
Getting sick easily or often
My name is Valerie Leeds, and over the last decade I have been there too. Growing up in NYC with a foodie mom, I naturally was exposed to a lot of amazing culinary delights. My palate grew to include multi-cultural cuisines at a young age, including plenty of bagels, fabulous breads and bakeries, mouth watering Chinese dumplings and Italian pastas. Seemingly out of nowhere, in my mid-thirties, my experience radically changed when I realized I was getting bloating and elimination issues! Apparently, I could no longer eat gluten and was overly sensitive to sugar. I was experiencing bloating, eczema, and on and off elimination issues, which than lead to brain fog and poor sleep. Needless to say, I wasn’t feeling great. And my family started feeling like they needed a support group to keep up with the stress that eating was causing for me and them! Finding my way, navigating through the maze of non-GMO, organic, raw, vegan, gluten free, paleo I decided to become a Certified Health Coach in this process to rediscover my path back to vibrant health and well being. Fortunately, I have found a way to boil down all my years of trials and health issues down to some very simple principles and guidelines.
So now that you realize you are not alone, make the choice to be supported in creating your own sustainable healthy lifestyle. Leaving our detox retreat you can expect to cleanse out your toxins, eliminate bloating, feel more energized, lower cortisol levels, help stabilize blood sugar levels, decrease cravings, lower your blood pressure, become more flexible, increase muscle strength, become more toned, feel lighter and walk with a deeper sense of calm and balance. With our guidance you will be ready and able to take on new lifestyle choices with transformational long term results for you and your family! I did.
Envision yourself enjoying sunny days, white sand beaches, palm trees and the tropics… This is your destination for your Disconnect to Reconnect Retreat. Support your body’s natural ability to heal itself with our complete package to reset and recharge mind, body and spirit through our detox program. You just pick how many days you want to spend in paradise. We’ll take care of the rest.
While recharging at our beautiful retreat center in Boca Raton, you are welcome to enjoy daily yoga classes, join in on our yoga school’s in depth yoga teachings or just relax in our hot tub and resort style pool. Perhaps while you are here you will choose to experience community classes in the park, drum circles in the evenings, sunrise beach meditations, field trips, tai chi and more.
We teach Sadhana Yoga, the Yoga of Spiritual Practice and the asana practices of Vinyasa, Hatha and restorative flow. Our approach is experiential, contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons still relevant today.
- In-depth detox program includes guidelines and support to begin to ease you into the fasting before and then equally important how to emerge back to the world of food after your stay
- We empower you to learn how to juice and what nutritional benefits you’ll enjoy as a result of this new skill set
- 50-minute clearing and relaxing complimentary massage per week (derived from many traditions of bodywork & energy therapy)
- 1 soothing complimentary acupuncture session per week
- Multiple yoga classes (these may include: vinyasa, sivananda, restorative, chakra flow)
- All-inclusive detox with learning to blend energizing healthy shakes, special healing soups, and your detoxing and cleansing juice feast, along with special alkaline water system, Ayurvedic tea, nutraceuticals – we give you everything you need to recharge and reboot during your stay here
- 27 refreshing nights accommodation in our zen retreat house
- De-stressing Balancing Tai Chi on Thursday evenings
- Daily grounding meditation in different styles daily
- Engaging Yoga Sutra classes on Tuesday nights (when school is in session with our yoga teachers in training )
- Healing breath-work journey classes on Tuesday mornings (when school is in session with our yoga teachers in training )
- Stunning sunrise meditations Thursday mrnings (when weather allows)
- Optional – take a short Uber ride to Delray for invigorating community drum circles (Wednesday evenings)
- Join in a fun outdoor yoga class in the park with our local conscious yogi community in the park
- Enriching yoga field trips (when school is in session with our yoga teachers in training)
- Sun & Fun! Enjoy just 1 mile away – white sand beaches and playing in the turquoise ocean waters
- Everglades tours available to see our local birds, alligators, and more fauna and flora! (additional fees may apply)
- Stand up Paddle Boarding Excursion available along our Inter-coastal (additional fees may apply, weather permitting)
Itinerary/Information about retreat provided upon request, and of course upon booking.
Zen Den Yoga School & Retreat provides you everything you need to recharge and reboot your mind, body and spirit at the pace you desire.
What’s Not Included
- Workshops (all retreat guests will receive a 20% discount on Workshops)
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Everglades excursions
- More than one massage or acupuncture session per week
- Transportation to and from airport