200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- One Yoga
- Koh Phangan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- May 12 - Jun 9, 2019 (29 days)
- One Yoga Guest House - ฿ 69,900.00 Sea View Bungalow - ฿ 79,900.00 Superior Sea View Bungalow - ฿ 84,900.00 Beach Front Bungalow - ฿ 89,900.00 No Accommodation - ฿ 64,900.00 Sharing - ฿ 64,900.00 (All prices…
Our 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has been carefully designed for people of all ages, physical ability, and previous Yoga experience. The pace of the course will allow those new to yoga to follow the teachings, while giving more experienced students ample opportunity to deepen their practice and understanding.
Whether a beginner, advanced practitioner, teacher or someone looking to find a way out of the daily sufferings/struggles that come with the conditioned mind this course will give your life changing perspectives.
Our yoga school and training is registered and approved by Yoga Alliance. This means you will receive a training that meet their standard for minimum hours for techniques & training, teaching methodology, anatomy & physiology, yoga philosophy and practicum. Upon successful completion of the training you will qualify for RYT200 certification which will open many doors for you if you wish to teach internationally.
06:45 – 07:20 Meditation
07:30 – 09:30 Yoga Practice
09:30 – 10:15 Breakfast
10:15 – 11:45 Yoga Philosophy
12:00 – 13:30 Art of Teaching
13:30 – 16:00 Lunch break
16:00 – 18:00 Yoga Practice or Anatomy & Physiology
18:15 – 19:30 Lecture, Movie, Music, Meditation or Free time
Sundays are your day off!
PART 1 – YOGA TECHNIQUES, TRAINING AND PRACTICE
- Asanas – the classical yoga poses along with its physical, energetic and healing effects. Additional modern additions and variations from intermediate level to advanced
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Kriyas – the classical purification exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation – various techniques will be explored
- How to teach and practice the techniques.
PART 2 – TEACHING METHODOLOGY
- Teaching methodology includes demonstration, adjusting and assisting students
- Teaching styles, qualities of a teacher and the student’s process of learning
- Class sequencing and class layout.
- Preparation points for building a yoga class
- Meeting the needs of students
- 4 tools of teaching
- Principles of teaching different asanas; standing, balancing, seated, core, back bends, restorative/cool down poses etc.
- Advice for teaching based on Karma Yoga – business of yoga.
PART 3 – YOGA ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
- Subtle Anatomy (Chakras, Nadis, Energy bodies & Kundalini
- Physical Anatomy (Human skeleton, Joint-segments with movement and functions, Muscle tissue and Fascia theory)
- Functional Anatomy (Main Muscle groups and their functions, Skeletal variaton and the influence on Yoga Asana performance, Spinal health and most common injuries)
- Human Physiology (The major body systems and organs, special focus on the Respiratory system and the Nervous System)
PART 4 – YOGA PHILOSOPHY, LIFESTYLE AND ETHICS
- What is Yoga?
- The 8 limbs of Yoga from Patanjali
- The Yamas & Niyamas studied in detail
- History of Yoga
- How Yoga-Asanas works
- Sat Karma Kriyas (Purification techniques)
- Sublimation & energy flow
- The Consciousness of Oneness (Advaita Vedanta Principles)
- Prana & Pranayama
- The Gunas and Ayurveda
- Tantric Principles
- Relaxation in yoga
- The Heart center & The Consciousness of Oneness
- Yoga Nidra & the 4 States of Consciousness
- Buddhism & Yoga including essential teaching: Anatta, 4 noble truths, 8 fold path
- Bhakti Yoga
- Self Inquiry (Atma Vichara)
PART 5 – PRACTICUM
- Practice teaching
- Receiving feedback
- Observing others teaching and listening/giving feedback
Amazing teaching and instruction, ability to connect the students, activities that bounds us, perfect schedule and amount of activity, the variability in styles of the asana practice, the loving culture of the staff and teachers, the beautiful people behind the scenes supporting, the Pranayama Garden, the staff, Pat and the food. Ian Shoup, United States
Venue Highlights- Led by a diverse team of experienced teachers
- Increase your mindfulness with a unique meditation program
- Learn authentic Hatha Yoga combined with modern dynamic styles
- Receive a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Experience life on a tropical island in a loving conscious community
- Train in a magical venue surrounded by raw tropical nature
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- 28 nights accommodation
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is include on all teaching days.
AccommodationsWe offer 4 types of accommodation:
1) One Yoga Guest House. Shared rooms with 2-4 people in each room. Located 5-10 min drive by bike from our yoga halls.
2) Sea View Bungalow. Private wooden bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
3) Superior Sea View Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
4) Beachfront Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with direct access to private beach. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
All options has aircon and Wifi.