Design a Life You Love Retreat
- Small group instruction and interaction led by an experienced life coach, Linda Barnby
- Access to the exclusive, private Facebook community
- Two (2) Group Video Coaching/Training Calls (one before and one after the retreat)
- Design a Life You Love© Workbook for completing exercises and recording your reflections and plans
- All meals including hot breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beverages (alcoholic beverages also included, if desired)
- Wine and Cheese Welcome Reception Thursday evening
- Evening social each night with hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Decadent desserts each night
- Morning movement and stretching
- Fun evening activities including tour of Old St. Augustine
- Champagne Toast Saturday evening to celebrate!
- Saturday “Afternoon at the Beach” outing at St. Augustine Beach, beach chairs & towels provided at the Beach Cottage
Schedule- Wine and cheese reception at 5:30 pm on Thursday evening
- Rejuvenating and energizing movement sessions each morning
- Friday morning and afternoon workshop sessions
- Saturday morning workshop session
- Saturday afternoon Beach Outing or tour of St. Augustine and shopping
- Fun activities Friday and Saturday evenings in Old St. Augustine; plus optional fun and creative activities for those staying in
- Sunday morning, we’ll meet for breakfast and share fond goodbyes and depart by 10 am
- Those of us staying an extra day are welcome to tour St. Augustine with us on Sunday!
- Plenty of time for relaxing, journaling and quiet introspection as well as fun, small group activities.
About This Event
What you’ll take away from this Retreat:A soul-level understanding of what is essential to your happinessClarity about where you are right nowNew strategies for managing balance and energyNew ways to frame problems you’ve been struggling with for some time that will make them more easily solvableTools and insights for optimal decision-makingThree different, exciting, possible and doable life plans for your immediate futureAn action plan to maneuver your way to your desired futureA host of life-designing collaborators you can call on going forward
In an intimate group of exclusively women, each participant will design her own unique journey toward a thoughtfully crafted, joyful, meaningful and thoroughly well-lived life.
This interactive and immersive 3 day retreat will be led by Linda Barnby, an experienced life coach, group facilitator, professional teacher, creativity junkie and lawyer, who has successfully and creatively re-designed her life several times – sometimes by choice and sometimes due to adversity.
Who is the Design a Life You Love Retreat for?
The woman who is ready for a change in her life --Making a mid-career changeStarting a businessAdjusting to an empty nestDeciding whether to leave or re-enter the workforceCreating a newly single lifeDesigning a fabulous retirementNeeding a change and not sure what it should or could be!
Change is good! Change is growth! Come catapult yourself into the future you are daydreaming about, you Daydream Believer!
Participants will share a common goal: To design a new phase of life, a new endeavor or career for more joy and fulfillment.
The retreat sessions will include instructional presentations, creativity exercises, journaling and interactions with other participants – all designed to aid you in imagining and designing new and real possibilities for your future. If you value stretching your mind with exciting possibilities, trying on new ideas, and jumping into an immersive experience, this retreat is for you.
I was able to decompress and think deeply and creatively about the next phase of my life. Through the journaling prompts and group interactions, I was surprised at what incredibly exciting plans I came up with which I would never have been able to divine on my own.
Venue Highlights- We will be staying 4 days and 3 nights in the historic St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Old St. Augustine, Florida
- Luxurious Queen beds, antiques, pool, fire pit, garden patio, evening social, dessert every night and many other luxurious amenities!
- Complimentary Night-Time Snack Basket of chips, crackers, and snack bars
- Complimentary access to a state-of-the-art health and fitness center
- Complimentary admission to the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum plus discounts on purchases in the gift shops
- 50% discount on admission to the nearby Oldest House Museum – one of St. Augustine’s finest treasures of local history
- Free use of bicycles to tour Old St. Augustine just outside your door!
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Plush white terry guest robes, monogrammed with the Inn’s logo, are provided in your guest room
- Complimentary fresh flowers and a sherry decanter and snifters greet guests in their room or suite upon arrival
Accommodations- Private, Single Occupancy Accommodations (queen bed) in a serene, historic inn in the heart of Old St. Augustine with private bathroom
- Private Double Occupancy Accommodations also available in rooms with either a king bed, a queen bed or 2 twin beds (Your choice.)
- Private bathroom
- Luxurious linens, towels and toiletries
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
Menu/Cuisine- Hot Breakfasts each morning provided by the Inn
- Healthy light Lunches
- Healthy Dinners prepared on site
- Scrumptious desserts and snacks available
- Please advise of any special dietary requests
DirectionsJacksonville International Airport (JAX) is approximately 50 minutes north of St. Augustine. Free airport transportation to and from the airport may be available if flying Frontier Airlines. Contact host.
100% deposit refund for cancellation 60+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 30-59 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-29 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...